Pictorials

Hwang Bo has a poolside photo shoot for 'International bnt'

By elliefilet   19 days ago   10,835   669   0
hwang-bo

Hwang Bo had a poolside photo shoot for the July issue of 'International bnt'.

SEE ALSO: Lee Jung Hyun says she was aware of co-star Song Joong Ki's relationship prior to public announcement

In a simple white bikini as well as a plaid crop top and black shorts, Hwang Bo doesn't look like any time has passed since her days as part of "original" idol group Chakra

She discussed her days away from the limelight, which she spent running a cafe, restaurant, and fashion business. Hwang Bo explained, "I started because there was no guarantee that I could be a celebrity forever."

Check out her beautiful photos below!

1. Hwang Bo
  2. international bnt

themsbabyg 18 days ago

Its been a long time. She doesn't age a bit. Love you laugh Bo.

kkapyul 18 days ago

I want her to come back on reality shows so much.. she was amazing and x-man..so carefree,funny and amazing personality..plus she's a beauty

BigBlueagain 18 days ago

Yup. She's hot.

lovelynnnnnn 18 days ago

OMGOSH! Hwang Bo! I have not seen her in the limelight in forever!!! I loved how she had that raspy laugh! The second variety show I ever watched was WGM with her and the rest of the original cast of that program. She was so funny and cute! She looks so different now tho, but still so pretty. It's nice to see her again, I wish she would appear in varieties again. She's hella entertaining.

thestarsinthesky 18 days ago

Seeing anything on Hwangbo/former Chakra members always makes me happy

bubbles501 18 days ago

Its already 2017 but I'm still hoping Hwangbo to end up with Hyunjoong.

prencess_rose 18 days ago

She is so pretty!!!

shakennotstirred 19 days ago

She is so pretty! you would never think she a first gen idol who is in her mid 30s

monhwa 19 days ago

yeah GENERAL HWANGBO!! I love her tough personality.❤❤❤I miss her on variety shows she was my favorite on xman.

Ninja_Poster 19 days ago

General Hwang Bo! X-Man's best!

just lve