Heechul joins Seolhyun as a new model for 'G Market'

By jennywill   22 days ago   14,646   2,853   0
Seolhyun,Super-Junior,Heechul

Heechul has officially joined AOA's Seolhyun as a new model for 'G Market'.

'G Market' had previously released behind-the-scenes photos of their photo shoot, and it has been reported that Heechul is now officially the model for the online shopping mall along with Seolhyun.

SEE ALSO: Lee Jung Hyun says she was aware of co-star Song Joong Ki's relationship prior to public announcement

'G Market' said, "Heechul has been showing his popping charms through various variety shows, and we believed he fit well with our new brand campaign concept, so we chose him as our new model."

1. Seolhyun
  2. Super Junior
  3. Heechul
  4. g-market

DirronDeHumen 22 days ago

XD these ads are funny, great, and terrible at the same time XD XD, they have such serious faces on but they're dancing so goofy

Winston 22 days ago

I think Heechul must be one of the many idols who are used to getting hate from antis, not only because he is a member of a popular boy group, Super Junior, but also more because he is close with many girl group members and actresses, that the jealous fans of those girl group members and maybe his own fans are hating on him for that. He is in the industry for so long, that i think he is able to handle hate now, Like he said to his label, "Its okay the fans needs some one to hate also" I dun think he will have "anxiety disorders" like Hyung don, and at least he wont need to resort to drugs to treat the mental stress from haters.

allinonetonone 22 days ago

that pose though

tgantt94 22 days ago

I was wondering who he was! I kept seeing the commercial in random places but his hair is usually straight so I didnt recognize him immediately.

Alliyah_A 22 days ago

I saw a comment that he admitted he was bisexual . He also said he will love who he wants whether it's one of his own group members secretly or one of Exo. He has his eye set on all of them 🤔🤔😘

coco_puffs 22 days ago

They might as well start coming upwith names for their kids. 😤

coco_puffs 22 days ago

I'm going to make it my lifes work to see that these 2 are never more than 5 feet away from eachother and atleast 15 feet away from the haters 😼

Briellejea 22 days ago

ay is it me or is heechul looking super fine these days

TheTgbx 22 days ago

heechul is the king of flower pattern clothes i swear xD

kimmiefonze 22 days ago

Heechul is such a star. A very weird, crazy, gross, adorable, talented star!

just lve