Variety

Dara reveals a show recording was delayed once because she was crying so much after a breakup

By yckim124   8 days ago   115,127   13,061   20
Dara

The MCs of 'Get It Beauty 2017' talked about their past relationships on the July 12 broadcast.

While in talks about the effects of a breakup, Dara revealed, ''I thought my world was ending after my first love." Honey Lee also shared about her breakup experience and said, "After I broke up with my first love, I was doing a mask pack but I cried so much that it was like a waterfall coming out of my eyes."

SEE ALSO: Dara says it's her dream to perform on a music show again

Kim Se Jung responded, "I haven't experienced heartfelt love. I'm waiting for a sincere love." She then asked, ''Do you give back the photos and presents after your breakup?"

Dara replied, "One time, I was so sad and cried so much that a recording got delayed. And after I got better, I sold all the gifts and with that money, I went traveling and that was relieving."

1. Dara
    2. get-it-beauty-2017

jinxxi 8 days ago

well knowing her time frame, it must in the philippines. hope she finds her real true love sooner because shes not getting any younger and make babies soon.

kpoplolita 8 days ago

i hope u find the one who loves u for you and you both can love and live happily ever after <3

Gizi_bae 8 days ago

shinee_exo117 8 days ago

That's the best thing I've ever heard sell the gifts and go on a trip I'll use that one if the time ever comes

Winston 8 days ago

at least her boyfriend isnt like the coffee chain CEO who made his celebrity girlfriend gave the gifts back.

keroberos_21 8 days ago

hmm if it's during her time in the Philippines, travelling in the Philippines is not that expensive especially near tourist spots, knowing Dara travel = going to Tagaytay then eat at Gerry's Grill. Hehe 😎😍😅

fcknren 8 days ago

she sold all the gifts. OMG AN ICON i aspire to the at that level

aldebaran 8 days ago

"I sold all the gifts and with that money i went travelling"...too many gifts or too expensive ones???...

kpoplolita aldebaran 8 days ago

WHO CARES lol either way she made money off of it and treated herself :)

Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

That bastard who popped her cherry and then broke her heart must be regretting really hard right now!

legendarybangtan 8 days ago

"I sold all the gifts, and with that money I went traveling" this is me lmao

Kurare legendarybangtan 8 days ago