CLC to come back at the end of July

By jennywill   15 days ago   24,021   6,759   4
clc

CLC is coming back soon.

Cube Entertainment confirmed, "CLC will be coming back in the end of July. It's a surprise comeback, and they will be showing off a new side."

SEE ALSO: CLC reveals video teaser clip for 'FREE'SM' featuring Yoo Seon Ho

The girls had promoted with the girl crush concept "Hobgoblin" in this past January. The girls are reportedly going to be showing their own unique color with this concept.

Stay tuned for more on CLC's comeback.
  1. CLC

piccuchi 14 days ago

they have been saying that thing, about showing a new side since like two comebacks ago

exocool 14 days ago

I wish they comeback with another fierce concept! I love that pic <3

CamelKnight 15 days ago

Not much of a surprise comeback if you already tell us about it. I do hope it's similar to Hobgoblin. That song was lit af, much better than their previous songs.

kacichan 15 days ago

Hobgobling was amazing. The mini had no weak link. So I hope for something similar!

jay_t 15 days ago

No please no!! I mean I want them to have a comeback, and win their first trophy. BUT, their promotion time will be overlap by the queen SNSD who's also make their long awaited comeback. As much as I love CLC, they have no chance to get any trophy at all. Can Cube just push back so that CLC might get chance to shine more.

Lea10042016 jay_t 14 days ago

Even if they don't make comeback at the same time as SNSD, they won't have any chance to win on music shows based on their past record

Kiarai 15 days ago

yess! a new side? sexy concept?

PDlife 15 days ago

see cube their name is crystal clear so plz dont make them do a lot of styles similarly with pentagon its becoming. A messs

ShayMin 15 days ago

A new side? Are they doing a sexy concept?

littlemissnoname 15 days ago

This is great. But cube please, don't let hyuna touch the girls ever again. The girls looked so bad during hobgoblin

Lea10042016 littlemissnoname 14 days ago

Their cb flopped last time even if they media played using hyuna's name. Idt they will use the same strategy again. Even Triple H with hyuna flopped

littlemissnoname Lea10042016 14 days ago

They did better international. I loved the Album, the Songs are great but the styling was a disaster. Its true that they used hyuna for mediaplay, but considering hyuna's last comeback was a flop too, it wasn't that much of a good idea

o_melas_o 15 days ago

Another highly talented group..This july is just pure gold..I know this comeback will be good.Fighting!!

just lve