BTS unveils a new logo that connects them as one with ARMY

By GhostWriter   18 days ago   118,242   23,201   0

On June 5, BTS unveiled a new logo!

The new logo was revealed through a YouTube video titled "LOGO ANIMATION." In the video, you get a buildup until you see two logo's, one for BTS and one for ARMY.

If you inverse the ARMY logo, it becomes one/connects with the BTS logo.

Shortly after the reveal, BTS wrote on their official Twitter: "I really like the new BI [Brand Identity]. I can't wait to show you. Above all, us and army becoming one together has so much meaning that it makes us feel good."

What are your thoughts on the new logo?

SEE ALSO: BTS collaborate with 'Puma' for their own line of shoes in 'Puma x BTS Court Star' CF!

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in.]

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

ARMYnonymous 15 days ago

I saw this logo a few days ago on Pinterest and I ignored it. Don't really know that it was a thing...

darkangel452 17 days ago

Awwww. so sweet!

tirzula1999 17 days ago

I'm so touched because of the logo for Armies. It's so sweet <3

Greywolf90 17 days ago

Wow this is so cool!

bluequail 17 days ago

...

KrizzyAnn22 17 days ago

its nice

Exo_Leia 17 days ago

It looks simple but I feel like there's gonna be a whole other meaning behind it?

Shitdowntaehyung 17 days ago

The opening of the doors for BTS stands for them opening the doors of youth (as bangtan soenyeondan in korean means a youth group) and going beyond them.... as Rapmonster said this upcoming comeback will be surprising and entirely different from their last. I feel like bts is making changing their focus from their youth concepts. Idk how I feel about that because I love that side of them, but as an ARMY i am willing to see this new side.

Mehrvigne Shitdowntaehyung 17 days ago

I'm not ready for this. WINGS killed me. If this is true, I have to schedule an appointment with my cardiologist to see if my heart can take this comeback.

Jessie_kpop 17 days ago

ARMY and BTS, together, as one, we will open more and more new doors into this world xx

Chrysantheneum 17 days ago