Concerts / Events

A fan faints during Black Pink's first ever fansign event

By yckim124   21 days ago   109,003   16,233   57

Black Pink's first ever fansign event came to a brief halt due to a fainting fan.

On July 2, Black Pink held their first ever fansign event since their debut at AK Plaza in Bundang. A huge crowd gathered to see the girls and waited patiently for the girls' arrival. Black Pink finally made their long-awaited entrance and the fans went wild.

While the girls were sharing greetings, a fan in the crowd suddenly fainted. The event came to a brief halt while security rushed the fan to a hospital.

SEE ALSO: Black Pink successfully complete their first ever fansign event and serve ice cream to fans

Black Pink reacted in much surprise. Fortunately, their fansign event was able to carry on successfully.

You can check out the scene of the emergency in the clip above starting at the 1:40 mark. Hopefully, the fan is ok.

1. Black Pink

vierrastreet 21 days ago

Shook frolm meeting the queens

renia 21 days ago

They seem to want to go to the fan an check on him/her!!

NoahL 21 days ago

must be very embarrassing for that fan.

Sineya 21 days ago

Omg... I am surprised that BP have not fainted... Look at them so slender!! I thought only Rose and Lisa have really tiny waists, but Jennie is the same. I want to know their workout tho because having that skinny waist and still not looking anorexic is a challenge I think. Or a reaaly good genetics which in this group is unbelievable. They are all tall, slender ad beautiful. What a win.

blackjack_doomey Sineya 21 days ago

Jennie and Jisoo do Yoga. I dont know about Rose and Lisa

seulgipringles 21 days ago

omg poor the fan! I hope the fan is okay...

nxu02 21 days ago

lol that would suck soooo mcuh omg

i_belong_to_yg 21 days ago

I watched that live on Shane's TV!

Winston 21 days ago

imagine the first thing that fan will say when she wakes up is "SHIT I queued up for hours and missed the fan sign cos i fainted"

allinonetonone 21 days ago

Oh shit i hope the fan gets better! Although the facts are wrong though, but still.

Fantastic7 21 days ago