Social Media

Yue Hua Entertainment trainees from 'Produce 101' relay their gratitude on the support they received

By mkim93   11 days ago   40,523   6,747   18
misc

Following the end of the second season of 'Produce 101', Yue Hua Entertainment posted a video and a photo of the trainees to relay their messages on their participation in the competition.

In the photo, Ahn Hyung Seop wrote, "Hello, this is trainee Ahn Hyung Seop! I was fortunate to have the opportunity to stand on the final stage and I believe that's due to the support and love I received throughout the competition. I learned a lot and truly enjoyed the whole experience. Although my trainee life under 'Produce 101' has come to an end, I'll continue to grow and meet all of you again soon. Please continue to support me. Thank you very much and I love you."

A representative from Yue Hua Entertainment stated, "We sincerely say thank you to all the fans who continued to support our trainees who participated in the show. Through 'Produce 101', they all improved and grew into individuals who can truly enjoy the stage. Now, we'll continue to work so they can become artists who can stand side by side with Wanna One but also who can represent K-pop".

Are you excited to see them in the future?

1. misc.
    2. Yue Hua Entertainment
    3. produce 101

Satzz 9 days ago

THEY BETTER DEBUT ASAP! OR ILL DROWN MYSELF IN TEARS. I AM STILL NOT OVER PD101 AND THE FACT THEY DIDNT MAKE IT.

i_belong_to_yg 10 days ago

YueHwa has the cutest trainees ever. YeongSob and Justin.... i can't even. wishing them luck in their futures.

superhero83 11 days ago

I hope they debut together soon. They seem to have members for all parts from just their audition of Just Right.

mxisluv 11 days ago

You guys did well.. good luck on your debut!  Any chance of a Chinese album?

despacito 11 days ago

Aww my yuehua babies!! keep trying, you're precious!!

sototallyrandom 11 days ago

I'm so sorry, but I didn't notice there were 5 of them in the first place. :o Sadly, only 4 of them got attention. I really hope the 5th member will shine when they debut~ Looking forward to seeing them on stage again!

totek 11 days ago

yep,excited.hope to see the debut as a group

stargaxing 11 days ago

yuehua might seem like a small company but it has lots of connections in the industry so i hope that yuehua's new boy group will have great management and hit big! they even have a v live today! you know pledis can take a note of this : ~ )

LongAssRider 11 days ago

I hope they become a group

kpopfandom2 11 days ago

Yuehua is a good company

forever