YG Entertainment gives an update on Goo Hye Sun's health status

By KpopJoA   21 days ago   56,275   5,868   38
goo-hye-sun

It seems actress Goo Hye Sun is recovering rather swiftly.

On June 7, according to YG Entertainment, the actress is gradually recuperating without any hindrances in her daily lifestyle.

A YG representative commented, "Goo Hye Sun is slowly regaining her health."

SEE ALSO: Goo Hye Sun to leave her lead role on currently airing drama 'You're Too Much' due to health issues

Prior to this, the actress was hospitalized back in March after suffering an allergic reaction causing Goo Hye Sun to step down from her role in MBC 'You Are Too Much.'

Since then, she has been taking time off to rest and also attaining a new hobby.

1. Goo Hye Sun

s333 20 days ago

Glad she is recovering well. When fully recovered, hope she comes back with a new project .

kpoplolita 21 days ago

thats good news :)

myanaconda 21 days ago

Does she smoke weed too? Why most of yg artist have some health problem lately? Smh

mynameis21 21 days ago

Jessica what are you doing here ?

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

I'm a ninja.. before you come at me you need to realize this.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

No, you're not ninja. Ninja turtle maybe, donatello. I'm a real ninja like shadow in final fantasies. I got this dog but it's not dog fighting.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

We should roleplay as final fantasies char.. i'll be Shadow

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Tried it on the forum and i just get deleted. I can't even have a voice there it just bleep gone.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

If you guys want to destroy 1H make me admin. Trust me i know forums like the back of my fap hand.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Whatever, you're not the first to turn me down and get shutdown months later. I know 1H weakness... they are trying to lure me there but i am loyal to this site only. I can't be tempted whatsoever.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

I don't even want money. I only do things unconditionally, nice things for free.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Fine i'll shutup. Sorry for interrupting your conversations.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

I am now ~ 6 years on AKP. I plan on tripling that amount , god willing.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

If you're scared then leave kpop. Ive seen plenty of kpop leaver exodust and it looks stupid each time. They have no right to judge me when they did a exodus from a website. Nobody cares thats a given.. you think ppl are caring ? Just do what you like as long as you are bank responsible. Nobody likes a broke bum crying for freebie.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

OK GUYS this is official goodbye from my facebook. K that's why it's jsut locked and not deleted official. *roll eye*

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

I'm single handedly fighting a gang of ghosts.. --i deleted this part it was lame and did not fit mycool persona-

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

endbadMPqdc <--- go here on youtube and put it to 18 seconds. WHAT IS THAT. Tell me that's a joke. Nobody does that. what is that.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

The reason i dont post the vid because back to back video is disrespectful to the article. I am still with the rules in mind.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Isn't that a bit racist .. what conor said.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

I'm warning you all. Satan will easily destroy God if we continue on this path of beetles and hippie pot smoking. Better hope god wasnt here already and we jsut missed him.. he probably created a twitter and noone gave any ****'s. He's gona now and probably forever. Our lifeline hedges on a 50/50 since we aren't jewish.. and were lucky to even be a 50/50er we could just go straight down or wait forever in purgatory that's a waiting list. It's like that long ass line just to get 1 cm slice of some bread adn you dont get to even drink the blood. Then don't tempt me with the cup.. leave that down... that pisses me off all the time that's why I 'm converted 100%er a jewish asian.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

What kind of stupid perk is 50/50 unless you're into tiny people.. worst perk.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

imagine they are even complaining OMG OUR MEMBERSHIPS well damn the perk sucks ass.? Could you like improve that by a lot? Seems like a terrible stigma and flippy coin. Who wants that!! Stop that you're turning them weak, making them believe in nothing and they are nothing as well but unrealizing since it's in the subconscious .. i'm talking about agnostic! Don't say youre agnostic to me.. that means you are not a player. .. . your semen fam gonna beat you up once you return there. Then another long wait to get maybe lucky or really unlucky. Don't push me out i jsut played !! I JUST PLAYED

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

I used to think being a rock sucks.. but now i think it's not so bad! Depends on the locale. That's only variable you are caring about as a rock. Someone could toss you in the water and skip skip skip... wahoo~ what a nice lifer.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Don't question my brain is missing like wang delulu person did. That's what i dislike the most when people judge a whole book by 8x8 avatar, did you even zoom in to see it is cute ?

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

What did i do even wrong? Why report me. Are you related to pointy pilot the big nosed roman :O( "washed blood i'm good" .. that's not how it works, stupid. Haha you don't even bury me upside down like Peter. Thats much worse.. you could've done it much worse TY. I should write the next chapter of PASSION OF CHRIST seems the other guy is super biased against jews..dont hate just cause youre not 100%er

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

You are a 50/50 at best.. you will like it.. here have some water splashed all over your face

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Anyone here like the yankees chances? Should i bet on the yankees winning or losing. I am a gambling addict.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Who did TOP last do a comeback with... there you go. OH YEAH - who took part along with TOP.. Oh yeah.. everything connects.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Holy bong trinity.. you're setting kids a good example. Smoke some bong get publicly shamed. They will really smoke just cigarette and drink soju.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Park bom zoomed past the gateway drug and right into the hard stuff. Gateway druggie my backside. People sniff glue for fun.. is that gateway to drugs too?

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Almost everyone in the world has done drugs and even mushrooms. If you're good you're good. It doesn't matter though it's still illegal so if you're good you're in jail anyway. Rules are rules no one is above them. Only god who is with 1 win - 0 loss resume.

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Next you're gonna tell me John the baptism was at the seashore all day and night doing god's work. Sure.. havent you played that BE KING TAX PEOPLE game? Where do you spawn there as a newbling.. exactly..

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

What are they doing there to the newbs.. exactly.. we haven't changed 1 bit. It's just all fakery and baking edibles. I dno wtf is on the heads of ppl

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

We literally went from ground fiber to jellybeans to baking edibles. What the hell is that progression?

sicaLickasCousin (Banned) 21 days ago

Where is my cousin !?!??!

forever