Which trainee do netizens think will be the final center on 'Produce 101' season 2?

By yckim124   21 days ago   75,000   5,769   60
misc

Netizens voted for the trainee they think will take the final center position on 'Produce 101' season 2!

The survey with the question, ''Who do you think will be the final center on 'Produce 101' season 2?," took place through online community DC Inside from May 28 to June 3.

SEE ALSO: Mnet denies rumors stating they've banned eliminated trainees of 'Produce 101' from interviews and ads

Out of the currently remaining 35 trainees, Fantagio's Ong Sung Woo took 3rd place by taking 17.6% or a total of 34,399 votes.

In second place is Kang Daniel of MMO Entertainment. He received 33.6% of the votes which is equivalent to 65,645 votes.

And the trainee to take #1 is Maroo Entertainment's Park Ji Hoon who took 41.6% or 81,281 votes!

Other trainees who also garnered many votes were Lai Guan Lin, Joo Hak Nyun, Kim Jong Hyun, and Lee Dae Hwi

Who do you think will be the final center on 'Produce 101' season 2?

1. misc.
    2. produce 101

Reri_Putra 19 days ago

PLEASE NO JOO HAKNYEON.

1004bema 19 days ago

Daniel or Ong. Do not uderstand hysteria around Ji Hoon, may be I'm too old for his "cute" concept? it sound like fake for me.

choi_an_ni 20 days ago

I never watched PD 101, just a bit of it when my sister watch on tv,but I heard about Ji Hoon everywhere,I guess he is very popular

SHYIceTaengoo 20 days ago

UGHHHH Joo Haknyeon just not him

Rozinette 20 days ago

for me, it's not "ANYONE except Joo Haknyeon" but yeah, i just hope joo haknyeon's not gonna be there.

SHYIceTaengoo Rozinette 20 days ago

IKR!!!!

B2UTYCARAT 20 days ago

im okay with anyone but absolutely not JU HAKNYEON. after what happen last week on concept evaluation stage i really dont understand how can ppls still vote for him. Even kwon hyun bin is way more better than him! ju hak nyeon not even deserved to continued being one of 22 trainess, with his lack of talents and greedy personality he should be eliminated soon

iciviuja 21 days ago

center should be Park Jihoon. that boy is such an eye candy. though my heart beats more for Lai Guan Lin =^^=.. and my fave JR. <3

Cieli iciviuja 20 days ago

Did you think he is the best one in group evaluation? I think in his group, Samuel capture the concept more.. I do not have any favourite there so I think I am right... That's my opinion though. Another, on position evaluation, I think woojin, ahn hyoungseop, ong do better than jihoon. Concept one, I am relieved that minki is the center and the 2 other that capture my attention is not him but baejinyoung and sewoon.

Ji_dragon 21 days ago

ANYONE except Joo Hakyeon!

sototallyrandom 21 days ago

I want Jonghyun to be #1 cause duh he's the most amazingest (yep amazingest) person in the show imo. Tho sadly, I'd want Jonghyun to be the Nation's Leader guiding the members and the center from the sidelines or something, because that's what he does best. <3

Hails_Baldwin 21 days ago

I think that Lee Daehwi is center material :)

forever