Dramas

Watch the beautiful new teaser for Siwan, YoonA, and Hong Jong Hyun's 'The King Loves'!

By beansss   29 days ago   15,608   1,898   77
YoonA,Siwan,hong-jong-hyun

MBC's upcoming historical romance drama 'The King Loves' drove fans wild with its first teaser, featuring the leads Siwan, Girls' Generation's YoonA, and Hong Jong Hyun.

The tragic story revolves around two brothers - the crown prince, played by Siwan, and another prince of the royal family, played by Hong Jong Hyun - who fall in love with the same girl.

Lead actor Siwan's single monologue, "This is the story of me, one who grew to love you more than myself," says just enough to make fans crave more of the intense love triangle to come! 'The King Loves' will premiere some time this July, so stay tuned!

SEE ALSO: Girls' Generation's YoonA says she still has room to grow after 10 years since debut

1. YoonA
  2. Siwan
  3. Hong Jong Hyun
  4. The King Loves

koog008 28 days ago

Who else was screaming nooo when siwan was going in for the kiss.. i just can't handle watching yoona kissing another man

Kzeh1Dtion 28 days ago

OFFICIAL TRAILER IS OUT!!! IM SO READY FOR QUEEN ACTRESS YOONA's NEW KDRAMA!

Kzeh1Dtion 28 days ago

Queen Actress Yoona and her kdrama The king in love are coming in less than 1 month. i'm so excited!! My body is so ready for her and her new kdrama!! Yeah!!! #PrepareForQueenYoonA #PrepareForTheKinginLove #PrepareForYoonWan #PrepareForEunWon

_Jarhon 28 days ago

Sooooo I'm gonna need some sasaeng level fan (like myself) to cut off all the kiss scenes and reupload it for me. I can't take my wife kissing other men.

LordLiar18 28 days ago

Wow Yoona's really pretty here!! Looking forward to watching their collaboration!! :)

Nutelladela 29 days ago

I honestly can't get enough of watching Yoona on screen, something about her face is just so pretty! But did she get a bit of fat grafting done to her cheeks? Some celebrities do it to achieve a more oval face, but I'm personally not a fan of it. Hoping she didn't do it and that the bright lighting is just washing out her beautiful bone structure!

Landkdrama007 29 days ago

QUEEN YOONA!!! i will watch her new korean drama. the teaser is JJANG!

taemshine1 29 days ago

So Good teaser! #Yoona #Siwan #YoonWan

argusdeta 29 days ago

A sad love story, i wanna to see it. Yoona and Siwan are daebak actress&actor.

rominacri 29 days ago

finallyyyyy THE TEASER!, yass! i am so excited !!!! Queen Actress YOONA is coming again~~

Kzeh1Dtion rominacri 28 days ago

she is the queen of queens.

Longan_Lychee rominacri 28 days ago

delulu Yoona fans are so blinded. She is neither pretty nor a good actress

spicagreate 29 days ago