VIXX choose their favorite concept + express disappointment about their debut song

By beansss   18 days ago   39,116   4,419   48
VIXX,N,Ravi

VIXX held an interview in light of wrapping up promotions for their 4th mini album 'Shangri-La'! They'll be kicking off the Busan leg of their ongoing domestic tour, 'VIXX Live Fantasia - Daydream', this June 11.

When asked about their most memorable concept and song, leader N responded, "As concept-dols, our beginning was 'On and On'. It gets me thinking, what if 'On and On' came out now. Through this album, VIXX were able to find our color. It is a memorable album we are thankful for."

About their debut title track "Super Hero", N said, "Because it was a time when we knew nothing, we feel embarassed [about it]. These days, the members put out ideas and choose the direction of our outfits, performance, and music, but back then, we were not able to... Which is why ['Super Hero'] makes us choke up."

Ravi added, "The more time passes, the more we feel disappointed and embarrassed about our past content. Which is why we feel confident that we are doing better now. 'On and On' was a good song and concept, but I feel that we can do an even better job if it were now."

Which of VIXX's concepts was your favorite?

1. VIXX
  2. N
  3. Ravi

mvskxxn 2 days ago

I fell for them with shangri-la.

slaythegame 10 days ago

Such talented boy i see no bad tracks!

thefabcat92 16 days ago

on and on definitely picks up my interest for them. but the jeykll and hyde concept.....is my favourite.

navi_x_loki 16 days ago

Voodoo Doll and Eternity era ^^

loverlover 16 days ago

Concept kings!

selinanotselena 17 days ago

ahhhh I love their debut lmao

clarissaxd 17 days ago

Non sense i loved every comeback (which is rare for me) the only group where i loved every comeback! Yeah some outfits were questionable but concepts and songs always on point! #biasslay

beautiful_Liar 17 days ago

Aww VIXX :'( I agree that Super Hero was a bit cringy but they were still amazing back then! They all needed to start somewhere and Super Hero was a great start. I mean look adorable! And, if they started with On and On instead, we wouldn't have gotten Super Hero and Rock Ur Body, both which are amazing tracks! VIXX, fighting!

Yutaschin 17 days ago

Shocked by your old content? VIXX, my man, you guys are literally the kings of concepts. On an on would be as legendary now as it was then and it was all thanks to 1: the catchy song, it was bomb. 2: The dance was LEGENDARY 3: The dance was not as legendary as N's KILLER GRAY HAIR VISUALS. I do understand where they are coming from tho lmao god....kings only, seriously.

purplematoki 17 days ago