Music Releases, MV Releases

TWICE release the full Japanese version of 'TT' MV

By yckim124   6 days ago   63,964   13,913   75

Here is the Japanese version of TWICE's ''TT''!

On June 20, TWICE unveiled a new MV for the Japanese version of their hit track. The new release is part of TWICE's Japanese debut album '#TWICE', which includes ''Like OOH-AHH'', ''Cheer Up'', ''Knock Knock'', ''TT'', and ''Signal'' in both Japanese and Korean.

SEE ALSO: TWICE go unnoticed in Times Square during "TT" cover performance

The official release date of TWICE's Japanese debut album is June 28. The girls are scheduled to hold their debut showcase on July 2.

Meanwhile, check out the adorable Japanese version of ''TT'' MV!

1. TWICE
  2. tt

lolhaha 4 days ago

Japanse MV's always seem so cheap compared to the korean MVs? The japanese label has more money and Yen>Won?

chiyasuho 5 days ago

Japan people is very lucky that all kpop song get translate :/

intricate 5 days ago

seriously.. who came up with those lyrics? they sound completely whack... o_O so unfortunate because the imagery of the MV is really refreshing!

intricate 5 days ago

omg... the more i pay attention to the details the worse it becomes... T_T I hope they can fix some things before they perform it live...

HarryBJ intricate 5 days ago

But the beat is dope...u can just listen to the song if u feel tired...just my opinion tbh

HarryBJ intricate 5 days ago

The lyrics are childish as it describes haloween fairy tales etc. So we shouldn't expect hq lyrics

intricate HarryBJ 5 days ago

well yeah the track is awesome, but the way the lyrics are arranged in the song.. frankly it's quite jarring. Any person with even a little bit of Japanese language ability will be thrown off by them. It's not the theme of the lyrics but the rhyme and word choice, as well as the flow, that's completely weird compared to other Japanese pop songs, and that's not exactly a good thing. I'd be surprised if this song would ever be a hit for karaoke.

intricate 5 days ago

Like when I said "they sound completely whack" I literally mean that the lyrics -sound- whack. And like I tried to explain, this is a combination of rhyme, word choice, flow, arrangement, and pronunciation. I really wish somebody with more experience took a look at it.

gigi9 5 days ago

Am 100% sure they'll soar high in the Japanese market wonder if BlackPink will be as successful they r both debuting in the same time,  it all depends on Japan's taste

beyondordinary 5 days ago

I tried to sing along with them in japanese.. I totally failed. Still one of my favourite TWICE mvs.

nosananolyf 5 days ago

Sounded weird to me at first but that's because I'm so used to the Korean version but after a few listens, it sounds so good! XD

Shiharu 5 days ago

Sounds horrible

shubhajan Shiharu 5 days ago

maybe it isnt your taste

Shiharu shubhajan 5 days ago

nothing by them is my taste really

nosananolyf Shiharu 4 days ago

Then why are you here?

SpringxTempo 5 days ago

the quality is ridiculously good~ they all looks so pretty!

renyrells 5 days ago

i forgot that like half of them are japanese. the mixing and some of the voices sound a little weird in this version, although i guess i havent really listened to the korean version lately.

marshmello_123 6 days ago

The MV and styling is very nice! But Korean TT is still better in my opinion.

forever