Trainee involved in T.O.P's marijuana case receives sentence

By elliefilet   10 days ago   107,867   3,525   246

Girl group trainee H has received her sentencing for marijuana use.

SEE ALSO: Prosecution appeals the sentence given on the trainee involved in T.O.P's marijuana case

Both H and T.O.P were found to have illegally smoked marijuana together on 4 different occasions in October of last year. On June 16, 22-year-old H was found guilty and sentenced to 4 years of probation under the 'Act on the Management of Narcotic Drugs' laws. She was also ordered 120 hours of drug counseling and given a fine of 870,000 Won (~$767.72 USD).

It was also found during court proceedings that H smoked marijuana 7 times from July to December of 2016 and taken LSD. The court stated, "The defendant was investigated for buying and smoking marijuana. In that situation, she repurchased LSD and marijuana... The defendant has admitted to her crimes and is regretting her wrongs." H is reported to have been released in the same afternoon.

In related news, T.O.P is currently recovering from his overdose of prescription drugs, which occurred soon after news of his marijuana use went public.

1. T.O.P
    2. han seo hee

cmerle1 8 days ago

She should be in rehab also, sounds like this has been going on long before she became friends with TOP.

intricate 8 days ago

i really would like to know what the 120 hours of drug counseling is about... unless they teach you marijuana is used to treat cancer patients, has a very low degree of causing addiction, is entirely non-lethal, actually has antidepressant effects and more it will be a bunch of baloney.

Fatimaaxo 8 days ago

TOP isn't going to jail fatties, this girl was a repeat offender so her punishment was harsher

chiyasuho 9 days ago

Im sorry oppa but this sad and disappointed. I was praying and hoping you do well and get out from army without any trouble

chiyasuho 9 days ago

well tht his punishment , Dear VIP he should recieve punishment if he doesnt go to jail then haters will talk about this case forever so if he goes to jail then there no more thing to say about him. We hope the best for you TOP :')

chiyasuho 9 days ago

I dont know but i feel mad and sad as VIP i was hoping he will do well and out from army without any problem, but cant believe this feel like it a dream something like this happen to my favourite oppa. And tht bitch rather than letting him smoke it she should help him instead

DankaBeranka 9 days ago

Of course she is sorry, her career is over.

ABlood 9 days ago

>be me>trainee in Korean entertainment agency>bust my ass working>when I fail I have someone making me bust my ass even more>cue TOP>"hey man, you look stressed">TOP talked with me>omg.avi>"ye-yeah, hyung, working really hard">"wanna relax sum?">"sure, hyung">enter famous friendship>now it is my time to shine>mfw I smoked pot>mfw my sentence was already ruled and TOP's wasnt>mfw he will have light charges and I'll never be a Korean idol>fml

Funky_Angel 9 days ago

7 instances of marijuana, 2 instances of LSD and yet her sentencing is a joke

teleri Funky_Angel 7 days ago

In that, wayyy harsh? I agree....

Ellie_14 9 days ago

I don't care much about this case, I'm not a fan of TOP, but the title of the article and the picture really amused me! AKP added TOP picture on an article that is supposed to be related to the trainee and not only that, the article title is totally messed up! As far as I know it's the other way around, it should be the trainee that involved TOP in her marijuana case! Lol. One last thing, isn't it funny how they kept her identity from the public although she committed such major crimes repeatedly (based on korean law), and slendered TOP when he only smoked marijuana. Strange really!

shyloone Ellie_14 9 days ago

They put Tops pic their, because noone would give a shit about a nobody (trainee)..The only reason TOP got found out was probably because of the nobody who wanted to be somebody

vav