Gossip, Social Media

Topp Dogg's Hansol worries fans with suicidal statements on a live broadcast

By yckim124   27 days ago   136,923   5,490   0
hansol,hansol

Fans are greatly concerned about Topp Dogg's Hansol after watching his recent live broadcast.

SEE ALSO: [OP-ED] BTS at Super Bowl Halftime show: Yay or Nay?

On June 23, Hansol started a live broadcast via Instagram. According to fans, the idol made several suicidal statements in a teary voice during the live streaming. He reportedly said, "I want to kill myself," and also showed cars passing by and commented, "That could probably kill me."

Fans immediately became greatly worried about Hansol and expressed their concern on social media. Comments stated, "Did any of the members of his friends see the live??? Because they need to contact him ASAP", "I'm freaking out right now. Someone go get Hansol!"

In response to the rising concerns, Hansol's friend and popping dancer Yu Jun Min assured fans with the words, "I was able to contact Hansol. Everyone, don't worry."

Despite the assurance, many fans are still in deep concern about the well-being of Hansol.

Back in 2013, Topp Dogg made their debut but failed to gain much spotlight in the competitive K-Pop industry. The group has been on hiatus since the album 'First Street' in November of 2016.

Meanwhile, A-Tom or Kim Sang Gyun left the group early this year to participate in 'Produce 101' season 2.

Hopefully, everything is fine with Hansol.

1. Hansol
    2. Hansol

Sam091094 23 days ago

He is mentally struggling. Depression is slowly controlling him. People I know tend to worry when I'm with them on the street. Because whenever I cross the street, I'm not scared. I feel like if those cars will hit me, I don't mind getting hurt. I feel like I'm in a daze. I don't know much about Hansol. But as a human being, I hope he'll be okay.

btsxfangirl 25 days ago

mental illness really sucks..wish it was taken more seriously in korea

abbie_kpopper 26 days ago

Oh. My heart broke

woojaess 26 days ago

i remember meeting him last year at td wizards concert and taking a photo with him. he's honestly the sweetest thing and i reealllly (toppklass too) am worried about him. fingers crossed he's okay 💕

Marksonforever_1 26 days ago

i really hope hes okay now.. he deserves so much love and hope, no one deserves to think this way... i hope he knows that we will miss him if he dies, im crying now, someone give him a hug will u?

just look at him, so adorable, we care, i just hope he knows that, topp dogg deserves so much love as well, so underrated but why? their so talented ! makes me sad tbh, like come on my exo-ls , armies and more, get up and stan topp dogg too. Lets hope Hansol is okay tho... #hansolfighting

highlight95 Marksonforever_1 23 days ago

really they are talented :(

legendarybangtan 26 days ago

I'm fucking crying I hope someone is there for him to help him realize it's not worth it. I love him so much.

Heart_to_Seoul 26 days ago

:'( Hansol

minzeliron 26 days ago

Hopefully, it's just dark college kid humor - you know, the kind you develop in your 20's when you cross a street and secretly want a car to hit you ha... haha... hahahaha

Max_South minzeliron 26 days ago

I wish it was, but the lad admitted that he is bi-polar (i.e. he has deep dives into depression as well with a polar opposite, happy state), and has recently wiped all of his YouTube videos with the amazing songs and dance covers he did. I still worry as no one would kill their own hard work and art in a normal mental state.

RockyKB Max_South 23 days ago

The lad said that? Can you elaborate on it? Is it confirmed? I can't find information about him being bipolar. I hope he is on medication tho..: because that disorder is a pain in the ass...

Max_South RockyKB 23 days ago

Yes, he has confirmed is on a TV show few years back. B-Joo actually voiced his guess in a mild form like "a bit bipolar", and Hansol confirmed. However, my impression was that normally it is not a severe case, but it looks like it can go worse under certain conditions, and this is what we have seen in the last couple of months. Lets hope Hansol will regain his mental strength somehow, but he is also in China, the support that his friends can give distantly can do only so much.

RockyKB Max_South 23 days ago

Hummm... ok. It's confusing because the expresion "he is a bit bipolar" is used a lot to define people whose moods change a lot, but it doesn't always mean they have the actual disorder. But yes, mood swings can be triggered by stress or any emotion that is intense. If he does have the disorder I hope he has a good support system and is on the right medication. I wonder if they said it as an expression or if they meant it...

Max_South RockyKB 22 days ago

1. Initially, I did not pay attention to that exchange, even though it has mentioned how Hansol can be either very happy or very unhappy, which was certainly already not normal: the mood swings is not a phenomena that is you see too often in the first place, and the use of the adjective "very" was not fine. But I treated it is a figure of speech of sorts anyway as there were no major signs of a trouble. 2. However, the events of this year have made me to remember that exchange since you have to be DEEPLY in trouble to kill off the work of your life like Hansol did when he has wiped all of his hard work, his creative soul that he put in his singing, choreography, visual art of his videos. The degree of destructive low self-esteem/self hate you have to have to do that is horrifying, let alone the suicidal thoughts expressed recently. 3. The medication issue is very complex one as, counter intuitively, many anti-depressants actually make people MORE suicidal than less. The electro-chemistry of how brain operates is very complex so it makes the treatment of such conditions just as risky as the condition itself. Lets hope that Hansol will get better.

Max_South RockyKB 22 days ago

There is another case which has turned even worse, but, thankfully, not fatal yet. Big Bang's TOP has said in the past that he feels down from time to time, and the band's members said he is always crying and apologising for himself when his drunk. This did not sound healthy at all. And then recently it has turned out that TOP had a long fight with depression and anxiety, was on medication, and when the stupid hemp scandal came, he has decided to overdose on those drugs. Thankfully, it was not lethal, but TOP as well as Hansol should be preferably on suicide watch as they both have long-running mental issues, at times being in despair and barely hanging on in this world.

xiaozhu 26 days ago

I feel so bad for Topp Dogg. They're so talented and they've had nothing but misfortune dished out to them. They deserve so much better.

highlight95 26 days ago

i am a new fan to toppdogg and i hope he is ok

just lve