Special Features, Original Features

Things I wish I knew when I first got into K-Pop

By AllK_Maknae   18 days ago   167,614   1,931   58
Intro
Things I wish I knew when I first got into K-Pop
K-Pop is an amazing world, like Narnia behind a wardrobe, it is filled with endless magical mysteries! However, there are a few things we all wish we knew before going down this rabbit hole! Check out the things some of us older K-pop fans wished we knew when we first discovered this magical music!

SEE ALSO: Mnet denies rumors stating they've banned eliminated trainees of 'Produce 101' from interviews and ads

1. misc.

Laymethebacon 16 days ago

well then imagine little me struggling as a kid in 1999 when Click-B formed. i was so desperate T^T

real_hate 17 days ago

point 10 °_°  <3

Tinker31 17 days ago

Fanwars are the most annoying, just cause u don't like a group or aren't a fan doesn't mean u should go around shitting talking just cause u bitter lol

Chaeyoung Tinker31 17 days ago

Bless. More people need to read this lol

professionalbrat 17 days ago

i need kpop-obsessed friends hmu yall

bedshits 17 days ago

#8 "Believe it or not, there are people out there just like us who have a wall filled with Siwon posters" ALLKPOP YALL @ ME NEXT TIME

Hyeriioo 17 days ago

Why do I feel like I've seen an article like this already..?

myanaconda 17 days ago

I wish there is no group like bts or exo

Tinker31 myanaconda 17 days ago

Whats with u and hating BTS and EXO, i see u shitting talking them in EVERY article, do u not have a life??

EXOLForeverlt3 Tinker31 14 days ago

My point exactly.... some people just don't know what else to do with their life

zozo5a2 17 days ago

In 2008, it was a struggle to be a kpop fan. Other fans didn't exist if you were outside Asia. We had SuJu, BB, SNSD and TVXQ as most of our kpop and we binge watched Goong on mysoju in a 360p quality. Subs were in wonderland where you had to cross the whole universe to find them. *Sigh* those were the good old days, but thank god Kpop is where it is right now.

LittleSukie zozo5a2 17 days ago

OMG this brings back memories. I might go back to Goong soon. It was such a good drama. Thai version is currently airing.

zozo5a2 LittleSukie 17 days ago

They days of goong and coffee prince~~ those times are gold. Do you also remember how dramatic korean dramas were, like "a love to kill" or "what happened in baly" where everyone dies in the end?

Laymethebacon zozo5a2 16 days ago

man i remember i first became a Kpop fan in 1999!!! so you can imagine there was literally NO WAY i could get more information, i was stuck with just watching Korean channels like Arirang and KBS desperately waiting to see anything Click-B related. i can tell you now that life as a KPop fan is SOOOO much simpler

Skyepop 17 days ago

I actually started learning Korean so I can understand more. Its incredibly slow going but yesterday I read a sentence and understood it all!!!

Kahlan_Rahl 17 days ago

Oh I like this article, a lot of what was pointed out were so true! haha

forever