Stellar's Gayoung is beautiful in white for comeback teaser image

By jennywill   9 days ago   7,406   920   14
stellar,gayoung

Stellar has dropped teaser images for their comeback.

First one up is Gayoung, who looks gorgeous in white lace. She's accompanied by the caption 'Stellar in the world', which could be the album title.

The girls are coming back with a new 5th member on June 27th, so stay tuned for more.

1. Stellar
    2. Gayoung

Xadne 9 days ago

Gorgeous <3 Can't wait for their comeback

visciousteen 9 days ago

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE, FELLOW KPOP HOES. Stellar who debuted in 2011 are finally gaining recognition! Please welcome Soyoung with open arms, and this time ACTUALLY BUY THE FXXKING ALBUM... All that matters is generating "PHYSICAL" album sales. In other words, order the album ONLINE! I do not want Stellar to be dissapointed w/ this comeback! This is their FANSPECIAL album so please-please help Stellar. They are slowly transitioning into a concept where all members can be comfortable. The subway ads are about to be put up so they shall gain a considerable amount of fans in South Korea. The international fans needs to- once again BUY THE ALBUM! This is one of the rarest album you'll ever get since it's made for the fans! Also, twinkles helped shape this album! SO PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU HELP OUR FELLOW BEAUTIFUL LADIES! PLEASE SHARE THIS! PLEASE I WANT THEM TO EAT, I WANT THEM TO SMILE, I WANT THEM TO BE ACCEPTED BY SOUTH KOREANS! 😭 PLEASE!~

visciousteen 9 days ago

Also, I apologize for my username! I meant to put viciousteen... :(

intricate visciousteen 9 days ago

viscousteen would've been a better option.

rickkelly 9 days ago

I hope this album and promotion is good enough for Stellar to break through to be a major girl group. There should be room for another young women group, now that Sistar, 4minute, MissA, and Wondergirls are gone.

kpop2334 9 days ago

Gayoung<3

Carlos2000 9 days ago

They are definitely my favorite "nugu" group, still listen to vibrato today.

Exo_Leia 9 days ago

Freaking gorgeous. I'm so ready for this comeback

ychofficial 9 days ago

myanaconda 9 days ago

OMG, They always comeback at the same time with biggest group cb. I really want they got #1 tho, TT

stellars_star 9 days ago

she looks great as always! Sephiroth Tree is going to be their greatest release to date and it already has a lot of symbolism and meaning, so I'm super excited.

woase 9 days ago

I always look forward to their releases :)

forever