Music Releases, MV Releases

Stellar channel graceful 'Archangels of the Sephiroth' in comeback MV

By beansss   23 days ago   12,044   1,048   0

Stellar have returned with their newest mini album, 'Stellar Into the World'.

SEE ALSO: Stellar show their sexy moves in 'Tree of Sephiroth' choreography video

Their comeback concept revolves around the sacred tree of Sephiroth found in the Kabbalah, and in addition to the 4 original members, the group has added a new member named Soyoung. Their title track "Archangels of the Sephiroth" has a mysterious melody and sound on top of an elegant and eye-catching choreography.

Stellar's new album contains 4 tracks total, so make sure to give the other tracks a listen!

1. Stellar
    2. stellar-into-the-world

Leila_ssss 23 days ago

They found their own sound but coming from a small company, they probably couldn't afford a beautifully made MV to fit their new image

intricate 23 days ago

hang in there stellar!

akanchar 23 days ago

Dear lord, I got goosebumps listening to their entire mini album .. Its seriously good, you need to listen to it  !!

visciousteen 23 days ago

Sephiroth vs Itachi

NutellaHoe 23 days ago

It has an intense feeling and I like that.

manupecks 23 days ago

Now this is some serious and intense visuals!! It's great to see something outside of the cute/fresh concept

JohnF 23 days ago

Wow, this song is weird as hell but kinda awesome. Do all their songs sound like this?

JM999 JohnF 23 days ago

No...this is very different for them....but I liked, It has that epic vibe.

NORM 23 days ago

Cant wait to see performance videos ^_^ & the new girl seems to fit right in :)

lemonpop 23 days ago

I luuuuv the melody, chorus and the mysterious feeling of this song ♥_♥ You gurls got me

KngSarang 23 days ago

Somehow it feels like the M/V and song quality degraded? Not saying that the song is bad, but it feels like mixing was half-assedly done lmao. Tbh the song is really interesting and definitely different from their previous releases. The members look like goddesses. Not sure how to feel about the new member tho but she'll probably grow on me haha

L_catzzz KngSarang 23 days ago

I know right.....I mean the song is definitely interesting, but something feels off. Like something is missing, there's like some holes here & there. I'm not quite sure how to put it, but the song could have been better.

just lve