So-called 'fan' speaks up about death threats he made against A Pink

By elliefilet   11 days ago   45,504   2,167   184
A-Pink

So-called A Pink fan A has spoken up about the death threats he made against the girl group.

SEE ALSO: A Pink teases one last time before their comeback with their rolling music teaser for the full album!

In a phone interview with Osen on June 15, A stated he had no intention of actually murdering any of the members. A expressed, "I called because I saw the reports and felt it was unfair. I didn't make death threats because A Pink's agency tried to sue me for making malicious comments. I called them twice. I never interrupted their business either."

A further explained he made the death threats because of a reality show in which the A Pink members went on blind dates with actor trainees. He stated, "I've been a fan of A Pink for 6 years, and I spent a lot of money and time on A Pink. I felt betrayed when I saw A Pink, who aren't even actors, going on blind dates with actors in training. I called the agency, and it made me angry when they responded vaguely. That's why I called the police station to make death threats."

He concluded, "I don't plan to turn myself in yet. However, I don't have any thoughts of actually hurting A Pink either."

What are your thoughts on A's statements?

1. A Pink

northstars 8 days ago

Well why didn't he say he called them several times instead of dragging Twice into it.

northstars 10 days ago

Why did he call them Twice?I thought they were called A Pink.This story is confusing.

vanessa99 northstars 10 days ago

Not Twice the group he means he called twice meaning two times. He called two times :)

PeacelovA northstars 10 days ago

another meaning that person already complain by calling plan A two times,,,,about why they did "blind dating" in find x-pink variety show ....but he not satisfied by plan A answer....

scorpio15 10 days ago

its simply means that panda really love apink

Lary_kpop scorpio15 8 days ago

Guess you are crazy too... Should we call 911?

scorpio15 Lary_kpop 8 days ago

hahaha

onedelacruise 10 days ago

da hell?!? is that an excuse? threaten a person and when the law is out to get you, you say that you are just a nobody with no real intentions? what if his loved one was threatened? and nobody forced him to spend money on this group. is he for real?! and also, does he really think that all of these people in the kpop industry are pure and innocent? i'm not saying that they aren't but come on! they are human beings. it's a show but of course they want to date... again, da hell?!?

Uta_Iiner 10 days ago

lOl had a great tenure: Years active 2016–2017 -Better luck next time

Uta_Iiner 10 days ago

They debuted on May 4, 2016 with the EP Chrysalis and actively promoted as a whole and as a sub-unit for less than a year. The group's concert titled Time Slip – IOI, which was held on January 20 to 22, 2017, marked their last group activity on stage. They officially disbanded at the end of January 2017 and returned to their respective agencies.

Uta_Iiner 10 days ago

Good. Now you can make death threat.

Uta_Iiner 10 days ago

Daesung crashed his car onto someone and he doesn't show for the funeral. Instead he goes partying in SK. Nobody does this ever.. they usually tip and run but this guy marched forward and admitted guilt, so specific too. Nice performance you plant. How much was that?

Uta_Iiner 10 days ago

Knows he's 10000% guilty and tips the hand fully anyway, in public, without any defensive strategy.. that doesn't happen ever. This is a first. I hope this performance artist was paid off well because he's gonna spend time in jail hopefully with park bom in the same jail cell.

Uta_Iiner 10 days ago

How can you be real when you just talked without a public defender. Just said everything ... seems staged, rehearsed. I don't buy it and i won't buy apink cds.

PeacelovA Uta_Iiner 10 days ago

their schedule are already packed for variety show just before their comeback. They already have too much promotion on their hands...Don't spread disrecpectful comment if you dislike them,,,be careful,, if they sue you for defamation..Plan A already had too much lists of people/netz users who gave threats, disrecpectful comments, defamation to their artists on their hands

Uta_Iiner 10 days ago

This is a staged rich kid.. real people fight.. rich kids shouldn't fight -ever-

myanaconda 10 days ago

Media play

Uta_Iiner myanaconda 10 days ago

I think so

PeacelovA myanaconda 10 days ago

Just saying how packed are their schedule for variety show just before their comeback. They already have too much promotion on their hands... Do they silly enough sacrifice their "free from scandals" since debut days... Which that's what their known as.. Just give it to police to justify by their investigation. Don't spread disrecpectful comment if you dislike them,,,be careful,, if they sue you for defamation..Plan A already had too much lists of people/netz users who gave threats, disrecpectful comments, defamation to their artists on their hands

myanaconda PeacelovA 10 days ago

Lol are you stupid??? Those reguler promotion didn't give significant impact for them to get public attention, they need scandal to get media buzz. Apink is irrelevant since twice booming

vav