Fashion, Pictorials, Interviews

Seventeen talks about their latest comeback concept with '@star1'

By KpopJoA   28 days ago   16,259   5,169   0
Seventeen

Seventeen recently sat down with '@star1' magazine for an interview about their latest album, 'Al1'!

Q: Your latest concept is 'refreshing sorrow'. What does this mean to Seventeen?

Vernon: It illustrates the growth of a boy depicted in our debut track 'Adore U'. It expresses the first time someone experiences sadness.

SEE ALSO: Seventeen's hip hop unit drops a fiery 14th mixtape

Q: Your previous tracks such as "Adore U" and "Boom Boom" are bright images whereas your latest song evokes a sad emotion. What did you do to express this?

Dino: For 'Don't Wanna Cry' I listened to a lot music and watched many movies. We had several discussions on how to convey the right feelings.

Junghan: I was able to get into the mood while listening to B2ST's 'Rainy Day'.

Q: With 17 members, you must all have different views. How do you work it out?

Seungkwan: No one is stubborn about it.

Wonwoo: There were some moments when we clashed before our debut. When we couldn't come up with an agreement, we ended writing our own songs. However, we learned to cooperate together as time went by.

Q: Name one reason Seventeen are receiving so much love from fans?

S.Coups: Since we have a lot of people, we can emit a great amount of energy.

Seungkwan: We become desperate. For example, we cheer shouting, 'Let's destroy the stage!' There are times when we actually do destroy the stage and the staff tells us to go easy.

1. Seventeen
  2. star1

seungkwanboo 26 days ago

i wouldn't mind the seventeen members tbh, i could see mingming grow with seventeen.

seungkwanboo 26 days ago

seventeen is such an amazing band to stan. they're all so humble and sweet bless

julee22 28 days ago

perks(?) of being self-producing idols; if you don't agree with the song, you can still make your own and it'll probably be released some time in the future.

FPinkDayShidae 28 days ago

love my dorks <3

kalimilano 28 days ago

Splendid really  *____*

loanthuynh 28 days ago

Seungkwan's comment about literally destroying the stage made my day. I laughed so hard reading it. If you're a Carat, then you will know what I mean. Mingyu started this trend!

L_catzzz 28 days ago

AKP journalism at its best. Good job AKP. Could u show me the other 4 members of SVT pls?

allexyah L_catzzz 28 days ago

I was wondering that myself XD and im not even a fan...

kacichan 28 days ago

I became a fan with this comeback. The album is on constant replay. It's so soothing and fresh and great. Habit is my feel good song recently.

msalgarynn 28 days ago

This comeback is their most mature yet. I really love it. Hope to see them more on variety shows. They're such a dork

beyondordinary 28 days ago

this comeback is one of my favourites from SVT

just lve