Social Media, Concerts / Events

Second series of BTS photos for '2017 BTS FESTA' released!

By mkim93   17 days ago   70,809   24,811   42
bts

On June 8, BTS unveiled their first set of photos for the '2017 BTS FESTA'. Now, they have released the second batch of their family photo. They are goofing around and having fun on their set that really shows their uplifting personality. But also, they are wearing attires from their past music videos and promotions that will help you appreciate just how many distinctive and impressive concepts they already went through.

SEE ALSO: BTS drops new series of photos for '2017 BTS FESTA'!

If you haven't had a chance to look at their photos, check them out below!

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. bts festa

veilless 16 days ago

my favs are the ones where they are looking at taehying's weird but fab poses from a small distance. friends judge other friends together concept is my jam.

BTS_BornToSlay 16 days ago

My Babies. <3

mypcy 17 days ago

Are there any pics in their previous ones and this that doesn't have jimin or jeongkook together or with other members? They just can't be separate lol.

Thehun1204 17 days ago

ugly

mypcy Thehun1204 17 days ago

Aw, did you finally look at yourself in a mirror?

bangeryun94 Thehun1204 17 days ago

Yes, yes you are. Did your other account get 'retired?' LMAO

BTS_BornToSlay Thehun1204 17 days ago

Oh yes. You are! no doubt.

Daebak_TaeTae Thehun1204 17 days ago

Oh my gosh, did you write this while looking in a mirror? (i dont know what's going on, so im just following what everyone is saying.)

JESSIKA103 Thehun1204 17 days ago

that must be the definition of you

miyahh Thehun1204 17 days ago

you too

kalimilano 17 days ago

Beautiful KINGS  *______*

legendarybangtan 17 days ago

Kings serving looks!

Daxel 17 days ago

It's sad that I recognized this. Their outfits are from different MV'S. Rap Mon- BST, V- Not Today, JK- Dope, Jimin- Spring Day, Jin- Save Me, Suga- Fire, J-Hope- Run.

dope_5 Daxel 17 days ago

Why is it sad?

bangeryun94 Daxel 17 days ago

Why is it sad? Their MV recognised, that's what it's supposed to be.

BTS_BornToSlay dope_5 17 days ago

It's a turning point of their careers. It was hard.

Daxel bangeryun94 17 days ago

It's sad because that means I am such a big fan that I remember the outfits they were wearing in an MV.

bangeryun94 Daxel 17 days ago

I remember their outfits as well but it doesn't make me sad. It makes me quite joyful.

Shitdowntaehyung 17 days ago

So I've had a tough day this week especially today, losing someone so close to me. But BTS, looking at this and the eras of Bangtan, has made me smile again, even if it's for a bit I can get some happiness, I'll try to keep pushing through this.

Heart_to_Seoul Shitdowntaehyung 17 days ago

My condolences, you can get through it, believe! I'm glad they made you smile today! :)

Shitdowntaehyung Heart_to_Seoul 17 days ago

I know humans can get through a lot actually, we're capable of more than we think.

BTS_BornToSlay Shitdowntaehyung 17 days ago

Cheer up. My condolences. :)

bangeryun94 Shitdowntaehyung 17 days ago

We are so very very sorry.

jbucaneve 17 days ago

cool photos ♥♥♥ JK-DOPE JN-SAVE ME SG-FIRE JH-RUN JM-SPRING DAY V-NOT TODAY RM-BS&TAhhhhhh i love this. ♥♥♥

Shitdowntaehyung jbucaneve 17 days ago

All together their past and present!

jbucaneve Shitdowntaehyung 17 days ago

yesssss♥ i love this ♥

UKihyun 17 days ago

I have literally never seen a good photo of jungkook. he's so beautiful but no one ever captures it. i just see constant iterations of the same overly whitened poorly photoshopped bullshit and it's time i said it once and for all: I really hate this kind of shit right here. Save it for a jc penny photo studio christmas card.  Would someone with a decent camera and at least a drop of artistic sense take a decent fucking photo of this angel thank you omg why do i always have to suffer. the only way i'll EVER get a good picture of jungkook is if i fly to korea and take that shit myself

UKihyun 17 days ago

I don't care who dislikes it. These people need to STOP. The only people who seem to photograph idols with any level of talent or creativity is Nylon magazine. Nobody else can take a good photo. Most of these people have NO talent in photography. You can't get a good photo ANYWHERE except from Nylon. Also, I know you ARMY's will downvote anything I say, positive or negative or in between, because youre stupid. that's why now my new policy is TO IGNORE ALL OF YOU. I'm just gonna say whatever I want now. #ifightARMYS

UKihyun 17 days ago

For everyone who is mad about me complaining about photos, you don't even know what good photos ARE. ROTFL But guess what? YOU'VE never seen any good photos of Jungkook either. There are none yet. I know, because I've been waiting for one to arrive and it hasn't yet. I've seen literally thousands of photos of him, all bad. If I ever meet Jungkook I'm going to take some AWESOME photos of him. OMG they would be so nice.

UKihyun 17 days ago

When i take my excellent photos of jungkook one day i'm never releasing them to the public. no disgusting petty ARMY eyes will ever see that glorious shit. you all can keep these paper white empty sears photos since that's good enough for you and you love it so much LOL when i sleep i'll keep my actually good jungkook photos hidden under my pillow lol

kstarsrhumans2 UKihyun 17 days ago

Eat your mom's dick

UKihyun kstarsrhumans2 17 days ago

Interesting. In other news I just planned out EXACTLY what kind of photo of Jungkook I want. Problem is when i envisioned it I realized that he's too shy for this shit. Even if I had the perfect lighting setup and the perfect camera lens and the perfect wardrobe and the perfect environment, Jungkook would find a way to look like a scared bunny in it. He would never be able to muster up the kind of facial expression I want. So I've realized its not all the photographers' fault. it's partially who they've got to work with. This means I'm going to have to draw it. I'll never be able to take that photo, never in this plane of existence with this version of jungkook. if there was a much more confident jungkook i'd already have this photo but thats not the jungkook that we have. so i'm going to have to improvise and just draw it. its gonna look freaking AMAZING though. OMG

kstarsrhumans2 UKihyun 17 days ago

You're a sad human being. And Kinda mental I be your parents wished they never had u huh? Or do u have parents your parents? Spawn of satan

UKihyun kstarsrhumans2 17 days ago

Well of course YOU would think that. Every time a really dumb person meets a really smart person they think they're crazy. That's just how it is. That's not MY fault, its yours. If you were smarter you would get me just fine. *shrug* And I'm actually quite happy, especially since I'm getting the image I want. I've been playing around and I have combined all the minor sexy moments of Jungkook into a decently sexy image. Those hot moments were few and far between, but he does have A FEW sexy facial expressions that he can legetimately pull off. Like he's got a decent lip biting thing. he's got this thing he does where he slightly scowls with the scrunchy eyebrows, that's really good. He has a look when he tilts his head just to the side, that looks really good. But he never does the REALLY GOOD manly stuff, you know? Like he doesn't even play with his hair. Jimin does the running the hand through the hair thing all the time (even though jimin is not cute lol). I love that! Jungkook never does that. He never has sexy tousled hair. It's always very neat. Ugh. he also doesn't have a lopsided sexy smile thing. Taeyong has one of those, and its like mindblowing. And Jungkook doesn't have like a badass eye game, either. He has had moments of minor sexy eye, but i really feel it could go a LOT further if he put forth some effort. lol So basically what I'm having to do is combine the few scraps of sexyness that he does have, because they'll have a lot of impact if I put them together. Like if he could tilt his head back just like 20 degrees and then do that lip bitey thing while also having a sexy eye game and showing off the bicep, that could really work!!! then i can dress him up in something hot and do his makeup the way I like. See, these things Taeyong and Baekhyun just naturally do, I dont' have to create them. And also members of Cross Gene have a very strong modeling game. They have the most intense sexy manly face game i've ever seen. We need to teach some of these skills to the kook. but in the meantime I'll at least have my painting to comfort me. I'm not sharing it with any evil ARMY's. I'm gonna make it really big and put it on my wall.

UKihyun 15 days ago

I got really deep into my painting on my first night and everything was looking good but something kept bothering me. I went to sleep and looked at it the next morning and that was when I saw it. That was when understood something shocking...........Jungkook is not cute. Definitely not cute enough to pull off my idea. He has a girl's face. His features are all round, all of them. All while I was drawing it something was bothering me. I kept thinking "Why are there so many round shapes in this shit? He doesn't look like that, though." But yes, that is what he looks like, I just never saw it before. He has some of the strangest facial features. Once I really broke them down I hated them all. I was like "this is all wrong. this is not the vibe i want at all. cant I get someone HOT in this? Someone who can actually bring my idea to life? Someone like Baekhyun or Taeyong? Or maybe Vernon?" Since I already have paintings of Baekhyun and Taeyong I ended up scrapping the jungkook drawing and putting Vernon in. He has a MUCH better face. You can REALLY work with Vernon's face. Once I swapped jungkook out for vernon i was able to finish that painting up WeLL! I'm really happy with it, as I look at it today. But I'm still shocked by finding out that Jungkook is not handsome like I thought. I never knew it until now. Maybe he was cute as a kid but as he grew up that face became.....well, i dont want to reference a "beaver" but its something along that path. so yeah Imma pass

forever