Red Velvet confirm their comeback in July!

By mkim93   29 days ago   105,479   39,395   0
red-velvet

Red Velvet will be making their comeback mid-July!

SEE ALSO: Girls from 'Idol Drama Operation Team' tackle gymnastics for 'Cosmopolitan'

SM Entertainment confirmed through news outlets on June 23 that the girls have finished filming their new MV. The comeback will mark their return in about 5 months, since their 4th mini album. It has been hinted that the new song will go along with the season of summer and will provide a bright atmosphere.

Through their addictive songs such as "Russian Roulette", "Rookie", and more, they have gained a large fandom and popularity. Who's pumped for Red Velvet's comeback?

1. Red Velvet

taeyeon_awesome 25 days ago

YAY

ziyueee 28 days ago

WOW THEY'RE FAST XD <3 RED VELVET XD <3 HWAITING UNNIES XD <3 ALLL THEIR SONGS XD

beashineeshawol 28 days ago

I'm excited. I just hope the title track is better than Rookie. I didn't like that one at all. Also aren't they due for a "velvet" release. Russian Roulette and Rookie make two "red" releases in a row don't they?

Belgexotic beashineeshawol 28 days ago

I read somewhere that SM announced Red Velvet would be mixing both Red and Velvet in each albums for 2017, no more Red and then Velvet. I don't know if it's legit, but it seems like it...

amberisagirl Belgexotic 28 days ago

They should do something like Automatic and ICC. Those were their prime days.

Belgexotic amberisagirl 27 days ago

Automatic is my favorite song from Red Velvet, that's really too bad Velvet doesn't do that well in Korea...

kpopgeek01 beashineeshawol 27 days ago

Russian Roulette and Rookie where a combination of the 'red' and 'velvet' concept they weren't purely red concepts, and SM said that's mainly what they're gonna be doing with RV now since the velvet concept doesn't do as well

minaganjamarket (Banned) 28 days ago

Don't one of you 12 people make fun of me that'd hurt my feelings greatly

minaganjamarket (Banned) 28 days ago

I was taught by the great marsman-x Ed dames. I can't ever be wrong ever

minaganjamarket (Banned) 28 days ago

EXID is next. EXID is done for. December 20, 2017.

minaganjamarket (Banned) 28 days ago

Secret is like space junk. Just floating, nothing doing.

minaganjamarket (Banned) 28 days ago

Enjoy .. it'll be your last. Disbanding in August like I predicted. Hope my unnies will enjoy.

annaha0618  minaganjamarket (Banned) 26 days ago

r u okay

vincentrob11 28 days ago

Red Velvet and EXO in the same month? That's never happened before. Red Velvet might get overshadowed by the other. I thought SM have their artists comeback once a month, not twice a month.

beashineeshawol vincentrob11 28 days ago

month? or year? Typically younger groups have multiple comebacks per year because they're trying to get their faces out there and build a strong fanbase that will sustain them in later years. Hence why NCT (as a whole) has had like 5-6 comebacks in the course of a little over a year. Also if this comeback is a "velvet" release, overshadowing won't be too much of an issue because the concepts and music will be so opposite.

annaha0618 28 days ago

im ready just drop the mv already

annaha0618 28 days ago

wait why is everyone hating on yeri

just lve