Special Features, Original Features

[POLL] Which recently or currently promoting artist sounds best with MR removed? (May 2017)

By yckim124   17 days ago   68,110   3,567   112
misc

Time for the next round of MR removed competitions!  Dancing excitedly while singing can be a difficult combination to pull off. Depending on the choreography and the song, some idols show off their talent in MR removed while others falter if things are too challenging.

Check out these dance tracks below and decide for yourself at the end which artist was the best live singer based on the MR removed videos!

(*Note: Only ones that were recently promoted and not yet included in an MR removed poll or currently being promoted and have rigorous dancing were chosen. Options were limited depending on the availability of MR removed videos, and there are no repeats from previous MR removed articles. For newer tracks, wait for the next MR removed article.)

SEE ALSO: Mnet denies rumors stating they've banned eliminated trainees of 'Produce 101' from interviews and ads

Lovelyz ''Now, Us''

TWICE ''Signal''

Triple H ''365 Fresh''

VIXX ''Shangri-La''

April ''May Day''

iKON ''Bling Bling''

iKON ''B-Day''

Seventeen ''Don't Wanna Cry''

MAP6 ''I'm Ready''

A.C.E ''Cactus''

ASTRO ''Baby''

SISTAR ''Lonely''

Unnies ''Right?''

KNK ''Sun, Moon, Star''

The East Light ''You're My Love''

Snuper ''Back Hug''

Poll

1. misc.
    2. mr removed
    3. poll

ABlood 16 days ago

Didn't know this was a thing for Kpop, people listen to this to actually know if their idols are good singers?

boomshakalakalva 16 days ago

I am okay with Seventeen being second. This is Sistar's last hurrah (T-T) and they are also really talented...

shubhajan 16 days ago

Twice are improving so much! my vote goes for Sistar!

REI2017 16 days ago

pentagon Hui and Edawn slayed

SNSDQUEENT_ARA 16 days ago

hello

Sparkle_Rawr 16 days ago

Twice has improved but they are not overly amazing soo

junsukiyoo 16 days ago

IKON! Because YG told them to always eat cds...

ohmyqueen 16 days ago

TWICE is number 2 on the poll because Once's are deluded and believe that their voices can turn water into wine, when the harsh reality is that less than half of the girls in the group can sing on key

fxcx09 ohmyqueen 16 days ago

arent u the same person that insults twice in the forums also? lol

ohmyqueen fxcx09 16 days ago

Should I apologize for telling it how it is? If I was biased, I would have voted for Seventeen but I chose to give my vote to Sistar instead because they sounded the best to me without MR. Maybe they should try to do the same.

fxcx09 ohmyqueen 16 days ago

Nice try but I didnt even vote. Mainly bcs i dont believe in this mr removed bullshit that most kpop stans are dumb enough to oh so believe in. I prefer watching live performances of idols' true singing. You're pretty defensive over a simple question. And no, they aren't wine nor are they rly that good but they have improved quite a lot and are pretty stable now. Maybe not as good as Sistar or SNSD (live singing legends), but they are improving bit by bit. "Telling it how it is" lol

ohmyqueen fxcx09 16 days ago

Did I say you voted for Twice? You should take a little more time in reading my posts instead of being in such a rush to reply and not making any sense. I said they should try to do the same thing, and I'm obviously referring to Onces. :) Maybe you should go back to the forums instead of wasting time commenting on and stalking a thread that is all about this 'mr bullshit that most kpop stans are dumb enough to oh so believe in', or maybe you care about it more than you think. Bye now.

pristinislife ohmyqueen 15 days ago

Best comment here! Couldn't have said it any better.

thisisforfun 16 days ago

Sistar were good but I voted VIXX because IMO they sounded almost as stable while dancing !

thisisforfun 16 days ago

And I can't believe so many people voted for twice. Sure they improved but compared to others they're certainly not "the best"... Either the ones who voted listened only to them or they're clearly biased... (I like Twice so don't come at me, I'm just stating the truth here)

Fantastic7 thisisforfun 16 days ago

preach!

ByulEri 16 days ago

Kings of live vocals (and the sound of the fans is so cool honestly ♥) :

LeshinsetLove ByulEri 16 days ago

Soooo true ! You could add their Sketchbook perf too <3

KCH ByulEri 16 days ago

Ah that dingo performance.... Beautiful. I love that hyuk not only got more lines, he in on dem harmonies too!

MagicWonder ByulEri 16 days ago

omg their sketchbook was so great i got so mant feels from it!

forever