Music Shows

TWICE win #1 + Performances from June 16th 'Music Bank'!

By elliefilet   10 days ago   53,476   10,475   139
Jongup,FT-Island,T-ara,Seventeen,april,astro,day6,map6,cosmic-girls,knk,pentagon,nct-127,somin,top-secret,kim-chung-ha,elris

'Music Bank' is back for its weekly show featuring performances by your favorite artists.

On this episode, NCT 127 returned with "Cherry Bomb", ELRIS debuted with "You and I", B.A.P's Jongup made his solo debut with "Try My Luck", T-ara made their long-awaited comeback with "What's My Name?", Pentagon came back with "Critical Beauty", and Top Secret made a comeback with "Mind Control".

As for the winners, TWICE and G-Dragon were the nominees for first place, but it was TWICE who took the trophy with "Signal"! Congrats to TWICE!

Other performers of the night were: DAY6, F.T. Island, Cosmic Girls, Kim Chung Ha, BADKIZ' Somin & High TopM.A.P6SeventeenKNKG-reyishASTROApril, Soulatido, Walwari, and Lee Si Eun.

Check out the performances below!

SEE ALSO: TWICE win #1 + Performances from June 9th 'Music Bank'!

WINNER:

18. g-reyish
  19. somin
  20. High Top
  21. soulatido
  22. walwari

Funky_Angel 9 days ago

GD was a runner-up with his digital score alone and Twice was a runner-up five weeks into promos that already ended, so both teams are amazing.

SNSDQUEENT_ARA 9 days ago

T ARA AND SNSD THE BEST!

clarissaxd 9 days ago

didnt expect this to have so much comments

booitsjwu 9 days ago

So much salt in this comment section. Why don't you spend more time and effort supporting your own group instead of hating on someone else? And, yes, I'm talking to you, fake concern people.

makan 9 days ago

Wow, Twice beat GD... I was not expecting that, because Signal has been out so long now. I was actually hoping that Chung Ha would get her first solo win. But I knew she probably would not, with all the amazing competition right now.  12 Wins for Signal...Twice is like a machine, it is amazing to watch.  Congratulations to Twice!

ahaxd 9 days ago

Ok guys... I reallyreallyreally(#winner reference) like TWICE... I think they deserve the poularity they have and that they are talented even though they get a lot of hate. Twice is among the top girl groups I like. TT was sooo fun and I really liked ooh ahh and cheer up, knock knock was ok, I liked it but my expectations was so high after TT ^^ ... WITH THAT SAID, Im sorry to say but Signal is not that good, kind of boring. Twice wining with this song is kind of sad because that makes me think JYP will give them more mediocre songs because they are so popular he thinks they will win anyway. Even twice said they were unsure about this comeback. I hope their next song will be aweeesome like their prevoius songs <3

sicupidcipid 9 days ago

I dont get why MuBank seems to hate Bigbang or GD or YG? I dont expect GD to win tho. His usb didnt count as album so he wont win. But twice fans are too rude. Why rookie groups' fans nowadays are so rude? I bet, when those twice girls meet GD, they will bow respectfully... Not just bcuz he's a sunbae, but bcuz he's the most popular male soloist beside park hyo shin. And if it's not bcuz of gaon didnt accept his usb as album, he would win in those music shows. Well, since some nugu could win on music bank some weeks ago while their songs were nowhere in top 10 aigo not in top 100, we know that mubank is about album. So... No matter how happy you are, dont look down on GD. He's not just your idols' sunbae.. But most of your idols' idol. Cheers up baby..

hinata08 9 days ago

Haha wtf they stop promotion and still win. Congrats Twice! Omg. Im sooooo proudddd😍 congrats babiesss! It is not the first time that Twice wins from Big Bang, won as a group and now against with one of the members!

cleiacassie 9 days ago

Twice win again, is it against Gd? Wow !! Congratulations once!

trispancakes 9 days ago

Most of the Onces commenting probably didn't even watch the video so let me just point out that GD got 0 in 3 categories because of the current issue with Korean Music Corporation (the USB album thing). Also, fans weren't told he was a contestant. But suuuure, they "beat" GD

mondaylunes5 trispancakes 9 days ago

Poor GD...sorry, but he lost, didn't win, Twice won !! Lol

trispancakes mondaylunes5 9 days ago

I know he lost. I was explaining why that happened.

loverlover mondaylunes5 9 days ago