NU'EST songs shoot back up on music charts following the end of 'Produce 101'

By jennywill   8 days ago   91,501   17,257   88
NUEST

NU'EST songs have shot back up on charts after the end of 'Produce 101'.

AT 4AM on the 17th, (the hour right after 'Produce 101' ended), song such as "Thank You", "Look", "Overcome", "Love Paint", "Daybreak", "Hello", and "FACE" took up 1-6 places on 'suddenly rising'. "Hello", their most-loved song, ranked #3 on MelOn for the majority of the.

The boys also charted at #1 for 8 straight hours on Genie's real-time chart on the 17th:

Congratulations to NU'EST. Hopefully we can see more of them soon.

1. NU'EST

WonderSara 8 days ago

I was disappointed and shocked when I heard they are participating in Produce 101 but now I think it's a brave and good move for them! Hope they'll get more recognition and success in the future, don't be sad that most of them didn't win, let's support them!

ThePrincessDiana 8 days ago

ok who wrote this article? so many grammar mistakes...and you even left off an ENTIRE word in the first paragraph...anyways yaayayya nuest

Fatimaaxo 8 days ago

they weren't slept on, y'all hibernated on them damn

abbie_kpopper 8 days ago

More of them without Minhyun ?? TT

sjj_kpop abbie_kpopper 8 days ago

lets hope that pledis won't disband them before minhyun comes back:(

shyloone sjj_kpop 7 days ago

thats a stupid comment, why would they disband them, when they went on P 101 to get more recognition, an they succeeded an more, A job done well

sjj_kpop shyloone 7 days ago

lol obviously they gained more recognition and yeah it was an amazing choice for them, but we're talking two years rn and we don't know if pledis was the one who sent them to begin with; it may have been just the group itself hoping to carry their own name as their "final chance". Knowing pledis (if you consider what happened to their old groups) isn't necessarily a company that you could 100% trust, so i think it's better to hope for the best by this point than anything else.

shyloone sjj_kpop 6 days ago

The group chose themselves to go on the show with backing from Pledis

sjj_kpop shyloone 5 days ago

thats good then. as a fan, i would honestly be happy if thats the case and i was just looking in another perspective. sorry if i offended you in any way

jjrocker98 8 days ago

YASSSS!!!! Slay boys!!! On a side note. You could've at least finished the sentence, Allkpop....

SahanaE 8 days ago

I'm actually glad they went on Produce 101. I never really followed Nu'est before but now I'm straight up stanning them. I even went back and watched their V app videos.

tiffkpopftw SahanaE 8 days ago

I was against it at first and just thinking about it broke my heart, but it made me so happy to see them making new friends, laughing, and having a good time. <3

LucyXOXO 8 days ago

OMG THANK GOD!!!!. I wished for years for them to regain their popularity, but, at some point, I srly thought that it was the end for them.. Indeed fate is deceitfull. PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING THESE 5 TALENTED BOYS!! <3 <3 #I'llAlwaysBeThankfullToThem - They introduced me to Kpop <3 <3

AngelOfLight 8 days ago

I'm just.... SO HAPPY FOR THEM. ive been following them since 2012 and i buy all their albums too. Not only cuz i like the members, but i also love their music and their vocals!! I've been really sad that the company messed them up so badly and how underrated they were but now i see hope in them and hope they will gain a lot of well-deserved love in their next comeback!!! Korean fans better not sleep on them agn and PLEDIS BETTER NOT MISMANAGE THEM AGN.

Victoria_Claire 8 days ago

The impact.

katiririn 8 days ago

I have been listening their songs ever since their debut and I always wondered why weren't they more popular but back then, I guess it was the groups they debuted with took the spotlight and they became a less-known group. I went to their concert once because they came to my country and they were just awesome. What's surprising is that JR is actually quite shy, especially when they are performing he's shy to look to the audience :,D And I can understand why Minhyun is the visual, he looks good in photos but man he's much better looking in live! I just wish Nu'est would get more recognition now that everyone has seen what the 4 boys can do (+Aron).

forever