Music Releases, Social Media

NCT 127 to have their comeback soon?

By mkim93   24 days ago   38,309   10,205   37
nct,nct-127

It appears NCT127 is coming back soon and the news was revealed in an explosive manner.

On NCT's official social media pages, a picture was uploaded in which appears to be cherries exploding everywhere that looks like a volcano erupting.

It links to NCT127's official SM page with a countdown clock at the bottom right corner that is counting down from 48 hours. It looks like something big is about to happen in the next couple days!

Stay tuned for further updates!

1. NCT
  2. NCT 127

chichuu 23 days ago

nct is the worst concept that sm ever had but I hope to see hansol somewhere this year.. where are you hiding him, sm..

TaeyongNCT chichuu 23 days ago

Why dont you just go listen to Blackpink you YG shit? :) We dont need your hate here.

chichuu TaeyongNCT 23 days ago

salty much? lmao :) you shouldn't be that childish seriously, it's not healthy for you. this will only give bad name to your fandom, when I only expressed my opinion. I never said I disliked nct's songs.. only their concept when you can barely memorize the names of everyone

TaeyongNCT chichuu 23 days ago

I memorized them without problems... I don´t see what´s your point. SM is trying something new. Sooman always has led the hallyu wave since 1989 and created top legends. I dont understand you whining here now like a lil bih. Or you salty because 2NE1 disbanded and BIGBANG swims in controversies with drugs, so no legends from YG? Burn.

TaeyongNCT 23 days ago

And I dont care what you think about me and if im giving my fandom a bad name. I am protecting SM and my boys. It´s my job as a loyal fan, so vanish and dont return.

noBTSnoSEX chichuu 23 days ago

I hate YG and SM all and JYP also. They proud. But Blackpink very popular. You think you can fight BTS or what? BTS > BLACKPINK fuuuuckoffff

TaeyongNCT noBTSnoSEX 23 days ago

Why hate SM?

noBTSnoSEX TaeyongNCT 23 days ago

I hate everything except BTS. BTS best and your NCTFLOP sucks too everything is better than Blackpink and Twice even your NCTFLOP cuz those bitches only popular because of cute face no talent

TaeyongNCT noBTSnoSEX 23 days ago

Im not Twice fan but Im fan of Blackpink... and your statement is rude. You need to see a doctor.

chichuu TaeyongNCT 23 days ago

what is "whining" to you is "sharing an opinion" to me. I didn't even say anything terrible about nct.. only that I don't like their concept and I'm allowed to like whatever I want.. if you memorize all the names, that's perfect to you. but I don't and that's a problem to me. I prefer groups that don't switch their members too much.. I love to see the bond and to learn more about them. it's tough to do that with a "million" of members coming in and coming out.. if that's your thing.. well good for you !! and do you really want to start washing dirty clothes with me? I don't think so.. I can provide a list of a bunch of SM idols with controversies too.. there is things worst than drugs just so you know.. and only because I'm a yg stan, this means that I don't see any other group? PLEASE lmao snsd is my ultimate bias group.. I'm a fan since 2007.. the one who buys albums! .... only because I dislike nct's concept, this doesn't mean I hate SM.. seriously at this point, you are only embarassing yourself

ashaeppa20 23 days ago

i need hansol in this comeback. please

dilysang 23 days ago

I'm not Ready ...

HeyRey 23 days ago

NCT 127 is already going to have another comeback this year! How about NCT U?

gchoneybllushhh HeyRey 23 days ago

mebbe U is not ready yet cos TEN is recovering from his knee surgery?

whiteyuuki 23 days ago

If Johnny, Mark, Haechan and Ten are in this comeback, I'm done

Hyeriioo whiteyuuki 23 days ago

NCT 127 is a fixed unit, it's going to be like the previous lineup

whiteyuuki Hyeriioo 23 days ago

Not necessary, Johnny and Doyoung weren't part of the original lineup (Fire truck), so I have hope

Hyeriioo whiteyuuki 23 days ago

Nah it was different with Johnny and Doyoung bc the ban in China (They were supposed to be in the Chinese unit if I was not mistaken) but now it's 100% fixed .. Sorry for ruining your hope XD

Call_Me_Zi_Zi 23 days ago

You know what's exploding? This surprise bomb SM just dropped on us lol also my brain. That's a thing.

snsdtwinkle 24 days ago

I'm just gonna keep my comments to myself about how this can be taken in the wrong context lol

ges111 24 days ago

MY BODY IS READY.

Hyeriioo 24 days ago

I'm getting bored with this unit .. SM you have other units and members so please use it

mamarm123 24 days ago

i am happy to hear that nct 127 is coming back but what about nct u? i mean nct 127 already had a comeback after debut but nct u only debut and no comeback. i just feel sry for ten

Hyeriioo mamarm123 24 days ago

NCT U is a rotational unit so there is a chance that ten will not come back with them in any case + Ten still hasn't recovered

Resumen mamarm123 24 days ago

Stop expecting NCT U to make several comeback, they are an "special" unit, whose members can even change. It's like an "spacial edition" form a magazine

mamarm123 Resumen 24 days ago

i am sorry but i did not know this and there is no need to be rude i did not know that ten had healthy issue

Resumen mamarm123 23 days ago

Oh of you are saying this for me, I didn't mean to Ben rude T.T I'm not an English speaker, so sometimes I'm too straight forward my it is not my intention to be rude

mamarm123 Resumen 23 days ago

i am myself not an english speaker too it is okay :)

forever