NCT 127 release member focused 'Cherry Bomb' practice videos for Taeyong, Winwin, and Yuta

By mkim93   26 days ago   16,844   3,036   27

On their official YouTube channel, SM Entertainment released three additional dance videos for NCT 127's "Cherry Bomb" but this time with the focus on the individual members.

SEE ALSO: NCT 127 drop the bomb in new 'Cherry Bomb' practice video

The three videos are focused on three members - Taeyong, Winwin, and Yuta. In each clip, the full shot of the group and each of the members is shown. These videos show just how talented the members are but also how every little subtle move play such a significant role in creating the full picture of "Cherry Bomb".

If you haven't had a chance, check out the clips below!

1. Taeyong
    2. Yuta
    3. NCT 127
    4. cherry bomb

NCT_127 26 days ago

NCT slaying as usual <3 <3

UKihyun 26 days ago

My favorite movie is now Cherry Bomb practice video Taeyong focus. I watched it 25 times last night. i am not ashamed

Fatimaaxo 26 days ago

Taeyong did it best but the dance itself is a mess

bluequail Fatimaaxo 26 days ago

you know, i really agree. NCT undoubtedly has talented dancers, and can really manage a hard choreo. The 'slower' group movements are pretty awesome, but the choreo besides those moments doesn't fit well. just my take though

SugaBomb 26 days ago

WinWin hardly gets any lines, yes, he is a dancer position, so why don't u let him shine and stop putting behind everyone?

UKihyun SugaBomb 26 days ago

im so tired of hearing nct fans whining about lines. why can't you all just take what we get? Why always with the complaints?

SugaBomb UKihyun 26 days ago

I'm so tired of trolls on allkpop, how much do u get paid for traffic? behind chasing that paycheck, did u notice my comment is not about lines?

Max_South SugaBomb 26 days ago

Unfortunately, this is SM's main problem is that he loves the J-Pop way of making bands that have many times more members than it is possible to normally showcase. The normal number members is 4-5 with 6-7 as maximum, but SM tends to want up to 15 or something. Win Win is a WONDER OF NATURE, he is a breakthrough in grace, elegance, fluidity, dance, he is simply breathtaking. But considering the fact that there are no bad lads in the band, there is no way of making the fans happy with so many members in the band. Each of them gets like 1.5 seconds per video to show themselves and 1.5 words per a song to sing/rap.

SugaBomb Max_South 26 days ago

but he is literally always in the back except for chorus part for a second, he does not get a chance to even be in the second line here, and agreeing with your description of him and not even being a fan of NCT this makes me sad for this boy

UKihyun SugaBomb 26 days ago

Winwin was in the back because though he is a wonderful dancer he is not good at projecting a hip hop vibe. when i watched the specific focus on him I expected a lot more and was surprised to find that it was looking awkward. winwin has had a lot of training, but not in this type of dance. he's better at being graceful. grace is not what is needed for this dance. however they still fit in a nice moment for him to do his graceful shit. this choreo overall requires an inner thug vibe which someone like taeyong or jaehyun is better at channeling. i can't believe i have to explain this simple ass shit to you, do you not have eyes? you should KNOW why he's in the back. the choreographers watch them do the dance then chose the people who embody the spirit of the dance best to be in the front. winwin cant be in the front every time. he will suit some dances better than others. but all nct fans do is whine about how their favs are being disadvantaged devalued and discriminated against. they can't accept that the decisions being made are simply whats best for the overall performance.

UKihyun SugaBomb 26 days ago

By the way, i don't troll. this is just my opinion. you hate it? boo hoo. people like me get to talk too. it cant always just be people like you. people like me exist too and we also enjoy talking. anyone who will tell you the truth straight you will class as a troll. its amusing

SugaBomb UKihyun 26 days ago

oh no hun, u troll on every article u got time for with ur looooong convos with urself, do u need to b reminded of ur community ranking?

YooSuck SugaBomb 26 days ago

Careful, the mental troll has a lot of time on her hands, watch out for her start replying to herself hoping you get notifications to "annoy you" :'D

UKihyun SugaBomb 26 days ago

I love NCT but I HATE their fans

UKihyun YooSuck 26 days ago

what can i say? i enjoy annoying you people, even though I could NEVER annoy you as much as you annoy me, not even if i tried for the rest of my life. you people just love being simple. i wish my literal right hand could come through the screen and just smack you all one by one. just multiple pops straight down the line. i am literally so fed up with kpop fans. but then when i avoid you all, here kpop fans come trying to creep into all my shit. ugh

SugaBomb UKihyun 26 days ago

i know, u have utself a lot, its pretty clear with all the trolling and mile long comments lol

UKihyun SugaBomb 26 days ago

i wish i could have a separate internet with no kpop fans or nct fans on it. lol i wish i could go to nct concerts with just me and nct, and none of you would be there crying about line distributions and dance formations lol I have to go now. i need to find a way to get kpop fans off all of my social media accounts. I'm done with you all as of today

YooSuck UKihyun 26 days ago

Oh I am glad I annoy you, I love wasting trolls' time, especially ones like you who don't have life and can only troll with poems in length

SugaBomb UKihyun 26 days ago

u do? omg I got a perfect solution for u! for free! u know how its called? it is called "delete ur account on this website and stop trolling for money"! easy!

YooSuck SugaBomb 26 days ago

She can't, her mom told her she needs to get out of her basement so she needs to make some troll money to rent another basement

SugaBomb YooSuck 26 days ago

true :(

UKihyun SugaBomb 26 days ago

I solved it! Ok so now I only follow official artists accounts. When fans creep onto my accounts and follow me to support the stuff I'm creating, I'll just let them be there, but won't follow back or interact with them whatsoever. That way from now on I can still have NCT and all my other favs and still get updates on everything they do but never have to deal with their fans again or see their whining. I can keep all my feeds CLEAN. When NCT comes to town I will show up late so I don't have to stand in line with you people lol I'll just pop in and watch them be awesome and then leave. If any NCtzen talks to me while i'm there i'll just smile and nod.

SugaBomb UKihyun 26 days ago

u said u were done? or u have a quota of comments u need to do in order to get paid?

UKihyun SugaBomb 26 days ago

*sigh* another sad nctzen *pities*

SugaBomb UKihyun 26 days ago

very sad cuz u r still here :(

UKihyun SugaBomb 26 days ago

i come here to get news. well now to get news and laugh at nctzens. shouldn't you be somewhere crying about winwin's dance position? lol omg by the way i love taeyong. i was staring at pics of him just now and he is so ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <333333333333333333333333333333333333333 ok NOW i'm gone

SugaBomb UKihyun 26 days ago

just fyi - I am not a nctzen, but on the other note - let's count how many more times u come back before u can get paid, u should share some with me since I so nicely helped u reach ur quota ^^

The End