MV Releases

Nam Tae Hyun's band South Club reveals MVs for 'I Got the Blues' and 'Liar'

By elliefilet   23 days ago   8,610   1,117   13

Nam Tae Hyun's band South Club have revealed their music videos for "Liar" and "I Got the Blues"!

SEE ALSO: [OP-ED] BTS at Super Bowl Halftime show: Yay or Nay?

Along with "Dirty House", "Liar" and "I Got the Blues" are tracks from South Club's debut EP. The songs introduce you to what you can expect from the brand new band and set the tone for South Club.

Check out the tracks, and let us know what you think in the comments below!

1. South Club
    2. Nam Tae Hyun
    3. liar
    4. i got the blues

ourcheers2u 23 days ago

THIS WAS LIKE COLD WATER ON A HOT SUMMER DAY. AT FIRST I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO CALL THEIR STYLE, BUT AFTER GETTING SOME MAJOR NIRVANA/KURT KOBAIN VIBES I HAVE A NAME FOR IT. NEO-GRUNGE. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, PEOPLE!!! NEO-GRUNGE IS NOW WHAT WE WILL CALL THEIR STYLE.

mashimaro2306 23 days ago

omg these 2 tracks are all blessing to my ears

Amber_B 23 days ago

I love both tracks his voice is amazing and the guitar sound is amazing .  LOVE his hair very very cute !   I am really pleased that he is happy now and his depression is under control. He is a very talented boy

Siimo 23 days ago

jinxxi 23 days ago

never heard of a band who made it big in korea. theyre more into boy groups so... best of luck to him. *puffs

meltx jinxxi 23 days ago

Actually, indie bands are big in Korea too. Korean boy bands are actually more famous internationally than they are domestically. Whereas, Korean indie bands are more famous domestically than international. Most Boy bands' fans in Korea are young females in middle school and high school.

jlaysone 23 days ago

The 80's vibe though ..  Love it!  Well than South CLub!

2fat 23 days ago

These are much better videos and songs than the first release. His guitar player is pretty damned good.They're a good looking band. I just wish he'd decide what he wants to do with his hair. He can't seem to leave it alone.

ygdragon08 2fat 23 days ago

Ikr, his hair is what always bother me since pre-debut

2fat ygdragon08 23 days ago

I liked it better longer. With the bowl cut he just looks too much like Gdragon. Plus he won't keep his hands out of it.

Longan_Lychee 23 days ago

This fugly rat produces really terrible music, does he think he is Elvis or something? Blues died with Louis Armstrong and Etta James sorry not sorry. Liar is a little better though.

mavi20 23 days ago

I love the songs

SilentEyes1331 23 days ago

Yesssss, I have been waiting so impatiently for this!

just lve