Dramas

Nam Joo Hyuk gives a hint of his 'Water God' powers in another new teaser for 'Bride of the Water God'!

By beansss   19 days ago   78,003   20,751   15

Upcoming tvN fantasy romance drama 'Bride of the Water God' has released another teaser, this time, showing lead male Nam Joo Hyuk hinting at some of his cool 'Water God' powers!

SEE ALSO: Shin Se Kyung goes in depth with her character from 'Bride of the Water God'

Nam Joo Hyuk will be playing the role of Habaek, a Water God who has come down to earth. He'll be involved in an interesting relationship with female lead Shin Se Kyung, a doctor whose family is fated to serve the gods for generations. The drama has also revealed a set of still cuts of Nam Joo Hyuk in his normal, earth form, looking dashingly handsome.

'Bride of the Water God' is a spin-off drama version of the original Korean manga of the same name. While the drama will use the same characters from the manga, they will be placed in a more modern setting with a new storyline. It's set to air on July 3 at 10:50 PM KST. Will you be watching?

1. Shin Se Kyung
    2. Nam Joo Hyuk
    3. bride-of-the-water-god

hoshikobaby 16 days ago

Maybe they will put the kid on somewhere in the middle of the drama. This will be very different from the manhwa. Nonetheless ill be watching this because of Nam Joo Hyuk. I dont hate like SSK but for some reason I dont like her.

Chrysantheneum 18 days ago

With or without the kid?

parkyoga Chrysantheneum 17 days ago

i think it's without the kids (Habaek child ver.)

Chrysantheneum parkyoga 17 days ago

:( It's starting to become more and more a stand-alone drama, instead of a adaptation

parkyoga Chrysantheneum 15 days ago

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed~~

destintyfave 18 days ago

I like Nam Joo-hyuk, but somehow I don't like that they casted him for this Drama.. I somehow don't see him in this kind of roles..

kzoldycks 18 days ago

I read the manhwa and I was genuinely super excited when I heard that they'll adapt it to kdrama but I was hoping for a saguk setting instead of modern one. I had high expectation for the costumes and background setting as they look very beautiful in the book but I guess it's still too expensive to produce it for drama scale :(And am I the only one who don't really like Joohyuk's hairstyle here? Haha I dunno, it just feels weirs seeing him like that. Still handsome as ever though.

Fatimaaxo 18 days ago

This reminds me of Goblin

L_catzzz 18 days ago

Seriously? That's his power? Lame......Why couldn't he just stop the rain all at once. Lel~

jeannesakarias 18 days ago

my son

judyi 18 days ago

Shin se Kyung is not a really good actress

exo_BAP_snsd judyi 18 days ago

really? i watched her drama before and i never really thought that

judyi exo_BAP_snsd 18 days ago

its personal opinion but i always think she looks blank every time ive seen her act. Ive seen her act several times and she gets incredibly good co-stars but her facial expressions remain the same. The only thing that changes is when she cries

melon 18 days ago

sounds interesting. will give it a go

Kim_Gu 19 days ago

Wooooooooooooah ! Shin Se Kyung is so pretty.

forever