Variety

Moon Hee Jun says he's unable to sleep and losing weight because of his baby daughter

By yckim124   14 days ago   65,681   2,015   110
Moon-Hee-Jun

H.O.T's Moon Hee Jun talked about the troubles of having a baby on Channel A's 'Dad's True Color'.

On the June 14 episode, Moon Hee Jun revealed, "I wasn't able to sleep well for the past 3 weeks. I grew the habit of asking people to take care of my baby for an hour after I continuously fell asleep with my baby on my belly for 3 weeks."

SEE ALSO: Rap Monster talks about what differentiates BTS from other K-pop groups in TIME interview

Kim Gu Ra commented, "Your face is swollen because you weren't able to get much sleep." Moon Hee Jun responded, "I'm kind of upset because I lost about 2kg but my face is more swollen because I wasn't able to sleep."

However, Moon Hee Jun said, "I'm happy though. Like the sunbaenims said, it's really hard having a baby but she's beautiful. The two coexists."

1. Moon Hee Jun
    2. Dads True Color

CCA 14 days ago

Boohoo. I bet your wife has it much harder. Poor Soyul. Plus, he really needs to change that hairstyle of his, it's getting old.

Grimjester 14 days ago

it's ok, you will yo-yo back to your weight because, after being married he gain weight from swallowing his own pride.

liviekate 14 days ago

i know somebody's gotta make that paycheck but im more interested in soyul than this guy tbh

dope_5 14 days ago

I know this might be kind of irrelevant, but what about his wife? Why is he leaving her out of this? And the way he phrased though, it makes it sound like he is the one doing all the work. I know this is a show for dads, but still, I'm sure that your wife did a lot of (if not all) the work. I'm feeling a bit salty, because this was how my dad was, lying to people that he worked so hard taking care of a newborn all on his own, and blame my mom for everything. Not saying this dude might be lying, but just putting this out there. I mean, in the last article about him and his baby, everyone complained about how he treated his wife, so I'm wondering what their relationship really is like.

Winston dope_5 14 days ago

I think he is trying to leave her name out, because of the hate from netizens about her lying about the pregnancy, so maybe its a way to cover her, at least he knows he dun mind being the target of the haters instead.

dope_5 Winston 14 days ago

Well, but wouldn't mentioning her name for something good make the Knetizens praise her more? Sure they're probably not going to forget about how she lied to them about the pregnancy, but at least they'll know that she is a good and hardworking mom. And maybe some will rethink about the whole thing, and take sympathy on her instead, instead of hating and shaming her. Just saying.

mind_blown 14 days ago

Welcome to parenthood boo.

Chrysantheneum 14 days ago

That's newborns for ya

lacreme 14 days ago

He and Sungmin should form a club

IARMYGIRL93 14 days ago

2 kilos lost and 10 to go XP

intricate 14 days ago

i clicked on this because soyul is so beautiful

KirbyX 14 days ago

Shame he is also unable to find a decent barber shop.

LeviAckerman777 KirbyX 1 day ago