Variety

Minzy says Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon is her dancing role model

By KpopJoA   23 days ago   84,185   19,215   48

Broadcasted on June 5, JTBC's 'Abnormal Summit' welcomed Minzy and Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon to the show.

Both singers complimented each other's dancing skills.  Hyoyeon who recently made her official solo debut, commented, "I saw her freestyle dance and noticed how much she had prepared for it."

Minzy also said, "Before I debuted under YG, Hyoyeon unnie's dancing clip was so hot. I thought that 'I should become like her too' and that's how she became my role model."

The dancing clip Minzy is referring to:

1. Minzy
    2. Hyoyeon
    3. abnormal summit

kava 22 days ago

I always saw Hyoyeon cheering for 2NE1 while some of the other members were being rude. For that I will always be appreciative of her  #BlaCKJACK2NE1

fuckyourfeelings kava 19 days ago

Ummm...who was being rude exactly?

kava fuckyourfeelings 18 days ago

It was a pretty big thing at the time. if you dont know then i dont need to tell you.

sandra2ne1black 22 days ago

My Queen Dancer Minzy is humble, personally minzy is Better dancing than hyoyeon for me. currently Hyoyeon improves her dance a lot, because during the firts years since snsd debut Yuri and Yoona were better dancers than Hyoyeon for me.( ofc i know hyoyeon is the main dancer while Yuri and Yoona are leader dancers of snsd. and I know that Hyoyeon, YoonA and Yuri are the official line dance since snsd debut because they 3 are the best dancing, Well, I know it). I watched that snsd video clip debut 2007 where hyoyeon was dancing, she did good.

canovalca 22 days ago

Now where's that collab ladies?

Anythingyg 22 days ago

Minzy had been nothing but a flipflop since she left yg. Love you but certain people we don't associate(SM SHITTY ENT)  with also this is a lie id say the role model is the people you still the studio name fro.

Anythingyg 22 days ago

Cl and gd need to stop hanging with that company's trash too if it at nct shinee or Exo stay 5 miles away

estheram Anythingyg 22 days ago

From what I've seen YG artists are the ones getting into trouble, not the latter.

quinnnzel Anythingyg 22 days ago

uhm, but GD and CL are in good terms with Tiffany tho.. and Daesung and Sunny.. not to mention Yuri and Seungri is kinda bff.. hmm.. that's weird.. *note the sarcasm* lol why you tell them who they should associates with when you don't know them personally?

Anythingyg estheram 22 days ago

Trouble and loyalty and respect are different things

Anythingyg quinnnzel 22 days ago

Did I not say that? Hmmm note the lack in comprehension

estheram Anythingyg 22 days ago

You're drunk, go home.

Anythingyg estheram 22 days ago

Nope you just can't read.

IMakeMyPoint 22 days ago

Hyoyeon was probably the dancing role-model for plenty of Idols after her debut.

lume90 22 days ago

For all the years they were active before, I never once knew this.

Multistanfandom 23 days ago

I love their friendship, so nice! Minzy and Hyoyeon<3

estheram Multistanfandom 22 days ago

They aren't friends, what are you talking about?

quinnnzel estheram 22 days ago

uhm.. they are tho.. they are in the same christian prayer group.

estheram quinnnzel 22 days ago

So because of this they are close friends? Okay...

quinnnzel estheram 22 days ago

you only mentioned the term "friends". friends and close friends are different things. for example, i have a lot of friends at school, but a few close friends. Not friends means not knowing each other or only acquitance.

sandra2ne1black estheram 22 days ago

You are not a blackjack, right?!! A real blackjack know that Minzy and Hyoyeon are friends. they are in the same christian prayer group with Yoona, Sooyoung, Siwon, Tiffany and Kim Soo hyun too. Minzy gave thanks to Hyoyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Siwon in 2NE1's album. Minzy and those 4 snsd members are friends and maybe close friends too. Minzy is a cute girl, she is my angel.

latam_kpop sandra2ne1black 22 days ago

Maybe she/he is a new fan, that stupid image of YG vs SM began around 2011~2013, people who jumped on the train during that time still believes that YG and SM groups don't see/like each other, which is completely wrong, many of them are friends, most of them very close friends. Sadly the growth of the immature young fans who are always bragging and spamming the internet since Kpop became relevant on Youtube, is the cause of the lack of interactions between groups. Miss the golden era which gave us collabs, exchange stages (groups performing each other songs) and the most precious ones "Boys Generation and Wonder Boys"

codename_m 23 days ago

If only they can put her instead Jo Kwon at next Trile T project then it will perfect, imagine Hyo,Min,Minzy. Hehe.

codename_m 23 days ago

Triple T

ssswzo codename_m 22 days ago

that would be hot!! Jo Kwon, Hyo, Min, and Minzy <3

sukechan 23 days ago

It's nice to see a GG member and ex-2NE1 member in the same place because of the fanwars I've seen between the two groups.

TzuyuGirl 23 days ago

I hoped she would have said BoA , but I am ok with hyoyeon , but minzy seem more of BoA style to me

forever