Music Shows

MAMAMOO take home the trophy on this week's 'Show! Champion'!

By yckim124   29 days ago   10,541   2,598   19

MAMAMOO is this week's winner on MBC Music 'Show! Champion'!

The girl group was nominated for the 1st place along with Seventeen, Kim Chung Ha, G-Dragon, and TWICE. MAMAMOO ultimately took the trophy home with their latest hit ''Yes I Am''.

The girls shared words of appreciation, and said, "We want to thank our fans and agency family. We'll become harder working MAMAMOO. Thank you for the great award."

SEE ALSO: MAMAMOO chow down on ramen on stage after taking the trophy on 'Music Bank'

This marks MAMAMOO's second win with ''Yes I Am''. Congratulations!

1. MAMAMOO
  2. show champion

KittyKatCouture 28 days ago

Just waiting for this to happen to 9Muses 😒

makan 28 days ago

I loved how Mamamoo was playing around with Kim Shin-young... and near the end where Kim Shin-young made bunny ears behind WheeIn. Made me laugh!

oxymorac 28 days ago

I absolutely love how you never ever see them during the endings for all the past stages like they're just so unbothered about needing to be captured on camera for 'more screentime' to 'get popular', and would rather play around at the back where no one can see them xD And of course, they never had high expectations to win so they had to squeeze their way back to the front HAHA

jinssam oxymorac 28 days ago

kim shin young should be happy they even heard her lol they were probably playing some game intensely in the back :D

oxymorac jinssam 28 days ago

HAHA RIGHT? You could totally see and hear shin young cracking up when she announced them as the winner, but didn't see them when she turned around to look for them she's like 'gdi they went off to play again'

jinssam oxymorac 28 days ago

and they're short too...and she's short...LOL #whereswaldo #findmamamoo

mashimaro2306 28 days ago

#yesiam2ndwin #andtomanymore congrats my girls!!!!!!!!! this song deserves all the recognition, the lyrics is like an anthem for all women out there!!!!! i literally screamed when i read the lyrics! plus with the usual Mamamoo strong vocal and fun+powerful performance, there's nothing to be surprised about the success!!! international kpopers, pls don't sleep on Mamamoo, they are famous in Korea with high streaming and stand out in this ocean of idols for a reason!

Daxel 28 days ago

Never been so proud of them, for them. Was really worried given how many people they would have to go up against this combat, and here they are beating out G-Dragon and Twice? Dat's amazing.

jinssam 28 days ago

omg their reaction LOLLL i loved every second of that <3 Congrats to them, they totally deserve it with all their hard work :)

manupecks 28 days ago

These girls are just awesome! I love their personality and energy and they slay their songs

makan 28 days ago

WOW... Look at that top five! Twice, G-Dragon, Seventeen... and there is MAMAMOO! Congratulations to MAMAMOO! Second win! But I also want to say how happy I am for Chung Ha! This has been a great Debut. I wish she would have one at least one time, but even so, she has been amazing and her future is so bright! Why Don't You Know is still my favorite of all the Late Spring-Summer releases.

eager_beaver 28 days ago

Love their reaction. So unlike pretty much all other groups.

makan eager_beaver 28 days ago

agreed... I think the closest to them is EXID but Mamamoo has their own vibe to be sure. I just love them!

shubhajan 29 days ago

lol Twices signal is still there but anyway congrats Mamamoo!! slay em

ace