LABOUM's Solbin rushed to the emergency room during a festival due to severe stomach pain

By yckim124   25 days ago   15,474   1,980   18
solbin

LABOUM's Solbin has been rushed to the hospital during 'World Friends Music Festival' for severe stomach pain.

On June 2, NH Media stated to Herald Pop, "Solbin said she had a bit of pain before she went on stage. She had the strong will to go on stage but she was ultimately rushed to the emergency room as the stomach pain got severe."

SEE ALSO: Samuel Kim relays his feelings about the fans petition after failing to make the Top 11 on 'Produce 101'

To Xports News, NH Media assured that Solbin will be attending 'Dream Concert' scheduled for June 3.

The label said, "Solbin has received treatment and currently in recovery. She'll fully recover and go on stage at 'Dream Concert'. We'll make sure she well completes her schedule til the end. Solbin also plans to go on with her schedule. She wants to keep the promise with her fans.''

We wish a fast recovery for Solbin.

1. Solbin

Sparkle_Rawr 25 days ago

First soyeon, now solbin. Girls you need to relax and take a break! You finally won and deserve to rest! Stay healthy!

partyfan2013 25 days ago

Well, first, it was Soyeon who had to sort out some serious health issues.  And now, it's Solbin's turn.  So therefore, in much better understanding here, it looks like Solbin will go on with the promotions despite the pain in her stomach and with that in mind, all we have to do is to just hope and pray that Solbin will rebound from the stomach pain in no time at all.

Maham 25 days ago

Solbin has been so sick lately. Get well soon <3

Wang_Sejung 25 days ago

Girls who are preferring to get fame and wealth instead of studying hard to get a university education, look what is in real the life of an idol !!!! You might be abused sexually by your Co, you have to work really hard to even risk your health. You might be deprived of seeing your parents and the love ones, you might be not able to eat whatever you want and believe me few of you, JUST A  FEW OF YOU,   will succeed in this difficult path! In another hand by studying hard, you will get a good education, you will earn self-respect and you will build for sure your future without having to suffer and to be deprived for all I noted above. It's up to you to decide which path you take! I am studying myself in prestigious Seoul National University, I am with my family, no problem of diet, no needs to be far from my family and loved one, no need to put in jeopardy my health and I am confident I will build a great future for myself once I graduated from the prestigious Seoul National University !

Mystica Wang_Sejung 25 days ago

Cheers, lets make sejung team .. against all hypocrites here. I don't know why they dislike you? well they dislike me because I tell what I think without lying

Wang_Sejung Mystica 25 days ago

It's the same for me dong saeng. They are jealous because I am successful in my education, they are jealous because I am just saying the truth. They want to keep dreaming about irrealistic wishes. I just pity them !

lucyb9 Mystica 24 days ago

No, we dislike him because he is a rude troll. That's all

Wang_Sejung lucyb9 24 days ago

who you are talking about unni or dong saeng ?

Mystica lucyb9 24 days ago

U all give me dislikes, while im not a troll. So I get that it is okay to get dislikes here on allkpop, it doesn't mean i am troll or a hater since people will dislike u whether u are truthful or delusional. period.

Wang_delulu_XD Wang_Sejung 14 days ago

No one is jealous loser, especially when you're the uneducated one. We have our BS degree already, and you? pretending to have a PhD WITHOUT FINISHING A BS DEGREE FIRST?? Fool, next time do a research before you troll people retard. People are entitled to being stupid at one point, but you're obviously abusing that privilege!!! Never go full retard wangker, NEVER!!

Princess_Pure 25 days ago

Get well soon Solbinie <3 Well we shouldn't be expecting better from an idol that is forced to eat only 200 calories a day :( NH media please take good care of her.

Thebirth 25 days ago

I know I shouldn't be saying this but f*** the schedule, your health is more important.

unscrewedhorses 25 days ago

I'm thinking back to that interview from a while back where she said sometimes she only eats one apple in a whole day..... I suppose I shouldn't speculate.  Hopefully it's not related.

intricate 25 days ago

"We'll make sure she well completes her schedule til the end." How about you make sure she well completely recovers til the end you fucking idiots..

intricate 25 days ago

also this sounds stress induced which may have been because of her own nerves concerning her condition.

Winston 25 days ago

I think its more due to diet than overwork. maybe also indigestion from eating at irregular times of the day and wolfing down their food as they dun have the luxury of sitting down in a restaurant to eat for 1 hr or 30mins, but often some idols eat on the move, in their van while moving from place to place.

badjainna 25 days ago