Variety

Kyuhyun says he's the funniest member in Super Junior

By KpopJoA   12 days ago   30,067   5,484   15
Kyuhyun

The June 13 broadcast of tvN's 'New Journey to the West 4' featured Super Junior's Kyuhyun, WINNER's Song Min Ho and the rest of the team dining at a restaurant before heading to Vietnam.

Song Min Ho mentioned, "Season 3 was so much fun, it had really great reviews."  He was then asked, "Is there anyone funnier than you in WINNER?"  Song Min Ho replied, "Jinwoo, I don't know what he's thinking most of the time."

Hearing this, Kyuhyun commented bluntly, "No one in my team," jokingly implying that he's the funniest Super Junior member, causing huge laughter at the table.

SEE ALSO: Kyuhyun reveals Thai version MV of 'Blah Blah'!

Who do you think is the funniest/entertaining member from Super Junior?

1. Kyuhyun
    2. new-journey-to-the-west-4

Broken_Red 12 days ago

I'm surprised the members didn't went silent for a few seconds when he said that .  Like this " . . . "

hana_sakura 12 days ago

Honestly, the first person I thought was Heenim xD

lee_myeol_chi hana_sakura 11 days ago

yea i always think he's the most funny , that's why he s my bias

Berry24 12 days ago

When Mino was asked if there's any funnier member in his group, he said Jinwoo, Lee Soogeun then said "Be careful, they can replace you". Upon hearing this, Kyuhyun immediately added: "There's none in my group" :))) I think it's witty and funny but not like Kyuhyun was trying to claim his first place. AKP seems to like to cut here and there a bit.

sweet_goguma17 Berry24 12 days ago

Right? Allkpop tends to skew wordings or put things out of context especially with certain groups. Mad biased lol

megamanx sweet_goguma17 12 days ago

Um most of the time akp doesn't even watch these shows and just translates from news articles. The news article I saw on Korean news about this segment didn't mention any of Lee Soogeun part.

kzoldycks 12 days ago

so happy I can see Kyu's face again for couple of months!

Chocopolicetale 12 days ago

Him and his self-confidence 😂❤ But I have to disagree heechul is the funniest member kyu

kimmiefonze 12 days ago

Heechul...

Shindong...

Hyukjae...

Belgian_ELF 12 days ago

Kyu is defintely the most confident of them all :')

unscrewedhorses 12 days ago

You could ask Kyu literally anything and he'll say he's the best out of all the members.

Everlasting_frie 12 days ago

hahah Kyu I love you I really do :P but I have to disagree with you here, to me I think the funniest member are Heechul and Eunhyuk actually :)

Fatimaaxo 12 days ago