Gossip

Kim Do Yeon performs the congratulatory song at her older sister's wedding with best friend Choi Yoo Jung!

By beansss   10 days ago   39,586   5,737   36
choi-yoo-jung,kim-do-yeon

This past June 10, former IOI member Kim Do Yeon's older sister held a wedding ceremony!

The older sister got to take advantage of having a soon-to-debut idol as a younger sister, since Kim Do Yeon set out to perform the congratulatory song herself, along with the help of her best friend Choi Yoo Jung!

According to online accounts, the two girls performed Psy's "I Luv It" during the wedding, then took photos with guests at the ceremony with bright smiles on their faces. Kim Do Yeon herself had even posted photos and video footage from the wedding on her Instagram after the event, but shortly after, set her account to private.

Meanwhile, Choi Yoo Jung and Kim Do Yeon are currently preparing to debut in a new girl group under Fantagio, currently coined i-Teen Girls. The group will consist of 8 members, aiming to debut this July.

Check out photos of Kim Do Yeon and Choi Yoo Jung at the wedding below!

1. Choi Yoo Jung
    2. Kim Do Yeon

Exo_Leia 10 days ago

That's so nice and cute! She must've been very happy for her sister

ABlood 10 days ago

Wow she is gorgeous... she is the one from the thumbnail of Very Very Very, right?

noedardma ABlood 10 days ago

Nah, that's Yeonjung.

ABlood noedardma 10 days ago

What about this one (8gg63RW) it is in imgur if you don't mind looking

xZukuu ABlood 10 days ago

yeah thats her

noedardma ABlood 10 days ago

LOL were you being serious? I was joking, sorry. I checked it. The girl on imgur is Doyeon and the girl on the Very Very Very MV's thumb is Somi btw.

ABlood noedardma 10 days ago

Even though I watched Sixteen I guess I don't remember Somi that well.

noedardma ABlood 10 days ago

That just means you're not interested enough in her. She's been everywhere on many variety shows. Also, agreed on Doyeon being gorgeous. I think she's the prettiest in IOI.

Wang_Sejung 10 days ago

First of all both sisters are pretty and then it's the best gift a singer sister can do to her elder sister to sing in her wedding. Such cute sisters !

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

You've got some nerve. With all the different names you're using to harass people and all the times you've circumvented being banned under other names, you're going com whine like a pussy about ME? You really are a piece of work. A disgutsing, lyingassed bitch.

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

39 dislikes from you? Should I whine like you did? Should I complain about the other names you use to downvote me? Fucking hypocrite.

Wang_Sejung BigBlueagain 9 days ago

What other accounts I have wanker? why do you think I am the only one hating and despising perverts, rapists, wankers like you.

Wang_Sejung BigBlueagain 9 days ago

Just give me some other names I am supposedly using to downvote you ?!!!

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

@Wang_Sejung ; @RoiSjoung ; @kangsejong ; @kingsejong ; @wingnutsejong ; @kingyeosangum ; @gagha_sejung ... and you are UKihyun, and there have been a few others you've been spamming the comments with. Don't play innocent you lying sack of shit. If I do get permanently banned, that's a loss in legal terms. Not that you're smart enough to know what that means.

Wang_Sejung BigBlueagain 9 days ago

And supposons that RoiSjoung, kangsejong, kingsejong, wingnutsejong ... are my other fakes accounts, are they downvoting you these days ? NO ! It's only me who is downvoting you !!!! and all these accounts I am sure( I can look to them !) have commented for while but your Roibitch had never ever a comment.

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

They aren't downvoting me because they were permanently banned from this site. YOU were permanetly banned from this site. And there is someone we both know who has screen shots of you admitting to being these people. So if I go, they will HAVE to ban you, yet again, to cover themselves. Didn't think about that, didya moron?

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

And you have other accounts you are using now. You've even admitted it to others. We know who you are when you post idiot. You have at LEAST 3 other accounts than this one running right now.

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

Oh and btw... multiple accounts are not against the rules here. I got mine after I complained about yours and was told that by the mods.

Wang_Sejung BigBlueagain 9 days ago

which 3 other accounts. why you are not giving the name ? Because you know that you are wrong !

Wang_Sejung BigBlueagain 9 days ago

Multiple accounts are against the rules if you are creating them only for downvoting people and not making even a comment like your fake account Roimabitch !

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

Ok I'm going to say this one more time. Roismabitch is not me you stupid fucking cunt. Big_Blue is my other name. justanotherakper is my cousin's account and she lets me use it. Anyone else just hates your lying ass.

Wang_Sejung BigBlueagain 9 days ago

why is Roimabitch downvoting me just when you downvote one of my comment ? is it a coincidence?

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

Because I get on our site and tell him I'm at it. There are at LEAST 3 other people who hate your ass enough to follow me. We hit you all at once. Why? Because you're abusive. You make coming on here a task because of your lies and the way you harass people. And the way you attack yun and her brother alone should see you in jail. You're a bigoted, racist. lying assed predator of a perv and AKP shames themselves by allowing your continued existence. I'm not the only one doing it either. There are at LEAST 20 of us reporting your ass, downvoting you, doing what we can to keep you from abusing people. But AKP continues to allow it IF they would PERMANENTLY ban you AND your IP, we wouldn't have to do this.

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

And THANKFULLY no one else has bothered to post on your stinking thread. See, normally you take over threads with your posts. You don't let it go, you just keep on with your abuse and your lies and your bullshit and people keep getting notices every time you shit on a thread. At least this time the only one getting shit on by you is me. I can't count how many times I've felt the need to apologize to some poor soul who's been hijacked by your hate, abuse, and bullshit.

Wang_Sejung BigBlueagain 9 days ago

You need to apologize to Jessica, Yuri, Vivian and Taeyeon unni.

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

You need to sign back into this name and quit using your snake one. And YOU need to apologize for trying to pimp them out like they were some cheap whores. They aren't and you're a pig.

Wang_Sejung BigBlueagain 9 days ago

sign back in what name ? who said he will enjoy watching Jessica unni sex tapes, You or me? why you are lying asshole. By the way, I told you that I am not a lesbian!

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

You can't BE a lesbian. You're a guy and admitted. It. I've shown the link AND the screen shot of you doing so. And THERE IS NO FUCKING SEX TAPE OF JESSICA! Quit trying to pimp her out as if she were your personal whore. You sick fuck.

Wang_Sejung BigBlueagain 9 days ago

You can't find any link about me telling I am a man! I never said that there is a sex tape of Jessica. You said you will love to watch this sex tape if it existed! why are you trying to deny? you are just a pervert wanker!

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

You aren't as SMU, at least 7 of us have proven that. You were never in France. I proved that. You've admitted to being a guy. You've had multiple names to abuse people with, have been banned multiple times and we have proof of you admitting to that. You keep lying about your sex, you lie about your age. You've lied about having, then not having kids, Everything you post is a lie. And you are a disgusting racist and homophobic bigot. You have slandered Arabs, Black people, White people, pretty much everyone. You are a disgusting waste of space and if AKP had even one shred of decency they would permanently get rid of you. But having scum on their site doesn't bother them. People who disagree with them? NOw that they can't stand.

BigBlueagain Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

I already have. They removed your content and Krell showed us a screen shot of it. You JUST said there was one you fucking liar. And I'll pull one of your tricks. Post the link. I'll wait you worthless sack of shit.

miki96 10 days ago

Considering the fact that it was her SISTER's wedding.. Doyeon didn't dress well.. usually the bride and groom's families dress also very fancy.

s0ne221 10 days ago

DAWW THEY'RE SO CUTE AND PRETTY HERE. ALL THE BEST FOR DODAENG'S DEBUT

Kuroban 10 days ago

idk, but i didn't like how the writer put "The older sister got to take advantage"...is it really necessary to put it that way....*sigh some things never change*PS: Kim Doyeon got an ig account?? really? i thought they're not allowed to have an sns accnts? and why we didn't know about this?? AKP are you sure it was Kim Doyeon's ig acct??

Leila_ssss Kuroban 10 days ago

She doesn't have one. The one that AKP is going off of is an account that could possibly belong to her but since it isn't verified, AKP doesn't know for sure. Also most singers are allowed instagram once they get super famous or reached a milestone which Doyeon has already reached. Fantagio might have actually allowed her and Yoojung to make an instagram but are disclosed about it.

myanaconda 10 days ago