Special Features, Original Features

K-Pop MVs that will shock you with their NSFW concepts

By AllK_Maknae   Wednesday, June 21, 2017   146,402   520   0
Intro
K-Pop MVs that will shock you with their NSFW concepts
After K-pop visited sexy-ville there seems to be no looking back. While some of us remember the glory days and escaping to the land of K-Pop because it was filled with cute songs, cool concepts and sexy styles without being overly provocative, things have changed a lot. With booties bouncing left and right and even more lingerie outfits, check out these NSFW (Not safe for work) themed MVs that will blow your head!

SEE ALSO: Watch 'Show! Music Core' Live!

1. misc.

aquamaraqua 29 days ago

HOW IS MAMAMOO ON HERE BUT NOT CROSS GENE AMAZING BAD LADY?

yphintso 30 days ago

its sad when member of groups get bashed for doing something in their music videos. It's not their fault, it is the company's fault. They have no choice of really what songs they want to sing and dance to.

xVera456 30 days ago

Yes RANIA! Too bad there's not much left of that group.

my_l 30 days ago

They don't look like kids so I have no problem with adults being adults.  Props to the lady in I-Ren with the tattoo for having toned legs.  I'm big on being healthy and fit and love seeing toned versus simply skinny.

intricate 30 days ago

they picked marionette over vibrato? xD

peladocarlos intricate 30 days ago

I think that the imagery of "Marionette" is a lot more straight forward than the one in "Vibrato"

intricate peladocarlos 30 days ago

fucking the floor is not straightforward? xD

peladocarlos intricate 29 days ago

But in "Vibrato" they are not shaking their butts right in front of the camera as in "Marionette"...

intricate peladocarlos 29 days ago

no but you get your entire screen filled with gayoon's and minhee's crotch and junyul's butt instead xD. And let's not get started on the dance break... xD

pinkylovesfood 30 days ago

i think it's only an acceptable concept if the girls themselves are comfortable being sexy... but if they're forced to, it's kinda really sad :( but you can't exactly NOT support them, because they need money?? it's a mess tbh

Arrghroth Thursday, June 22, 2017

none of them would run with an age restriction here in Germany

KngSarang Thursday, June 22, 2017

"That will shock you"lmao, nothing nsfw can shock me

Nutelladela Thursday, June 22, 2017

never forget Stellar butt rub

eager_beaver Thursday, June 22, 2017

Absolute favourites, in no particular order: I-REN, Bambino, Laysha and 4L. These women know how to entertain. I'm surprised, though, that there are no male groups on the list. I admit that I know nothing about them, haven't seen one single MV by a boy group, but I'd think that they too have material in them that people find sexual. And I think Stephanie's (completely underrated) video for Black Out deserves a place on the list. Especially the slow motion hip thrust at 2:33 is something to marvel:

just lve