Variety

Jisook clears out BJ Sohee's home on 'Doctor House'

By harmony4377   19 days ago   6,308   539   5
Jisook

Jisook took to cleaning out BJ So Hee Jjang's home on the recent broadcast of 'Doctor House'.

On the show, Jisook was assigned the project to clean out the BJ's home for a seven-day project around the theme 'minimal life.' To carry out the operation, Jisook infiltrated her client's closet by cleaning out her clothes as well as cleaning the house from top to bottom, corner to corner sticking red tags all over the house.

As she was cleaning, Jisook remarked "I will think of this as my father's closet." Further cleaning the house, Jisook was surprised as she was required to clear out So Hee's underwear drawer, which was full of underwear, wigs, and cartoon character headbands. As Jisook took to taking the necessary clothing to the washing machine, she fell into the pile of clothes labeled the 'Clothes Grave.'

'Doctor House' is a program that forces houses to 'diet,' leading the homeowners to live a lifestyle focused on minimal aesthetic and design. The show consists of interior designer Park Mi Sun, who has been working in this industry for 24 years, as well as renown minimalist Seo Jang Hoon. The show also aims to filter out all household items that are not necessary and place the homeowner in a home with the most basic needs.

BJ So Hee Jjang is an internet entertainer who is known for her mad skills at claw crane games, so much so that upon arrival, Jisook had to clean out all 500 dolls So Hee had won and stored in her home.

SEE ALSO: Samuel Kim relays his feelings about the fans petition after failing to make the Top 11 on 'Produce 101'

1. Jisook

xhsisamanie 19 days ago

hopefully we will see more of Jisook ... I felt worried after Rainbow disbandment

Winston 19 days ago

I like how Jisook is doing well on variety shows and her own shows, like Coming Sook (previously), she has a talent for internet shows (I think she will be good on My Little Television), and is good with handicrafts and also a good photographer, I think she took the photos for a rookie girl group or boy group before. i wonder what will her full time career be in future, is it acting or variety or DJ?

makan Winston 19 days ago

I just hope she will continue to sing as well. I really love her voice. You are right though, she is really great on variety shows. I liked her on Entertainment Weekly too.

Winston makan 19 days ago

it was sad she had to leave EW for Rainbow's comeback, and why she wasnt invited back when Rainbow disbanded, she would be a great reporter somehow. I watch her live instagram videos often, even though i dun understand what she is saying.

ConorMcgregori (Banned) 19 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

The End