Jia reveals she dated a celebrity while she was promoting for miss A

By yckim124   23 days ago   76,568   3,796   31
Jia

Jia confessed she has dated a celebrity in the past.

According to Chinese media outlet Sina, Jia opened up about her past relationship at the recent press conference for her new album.

It's reported that Jia received questions about the lyrics of her new song which tells about love. In response, Jia revealed, "Honestly, I've dated a fellow celebrity for about 2 years while I was promoting for miss A."

SEE ALSO: Rap Monster talks about what differentiates BTS from other K-pop groups in TIME interview

Jia didn't give any details on the identity of her ex-boyfriend or the reason behind their breakup but only commented, "I think people need to date." She also shared that Fei gave her help in writing the lyrics to the song.

Back in May of 2016, Jia left miss A and JYP Entertainment. She has been focusing on promotions in China ever since her departure.

1. Jia

beyondordinary 23 days ago

"I think people need to date". If only k-netz and every fandom felt this way.. then maybe our fave idols wouldn't be so scared to approach and date other people.

jeyjin 23 days ago

When you think about it though, we don't get dating rumors a lot so it's probably only a select few who get caught

jeyjin 23 days ago

Idols need to start taking dating tips from each other so they don't get caught

mind_blown 23 days ago

Its never surprising to me when I hear celebrities date. I mean dude. Are they supposed to renounce their human rights and remain single for the rest of their career just to satisfy fan's fragile fantasies? Come on now.

nymeria24 23 days ago

the especulations shall begin

Mystica 23 days ago

Yes, jia they need to date.  I support idols couples .. who agrees? they are people who need love and support.

weirdchubbygirl 23 days ago

Umm give us a hint? Lol.

baymax15 23 days ago

choi minho?

nymeria24 baymax15 23 days ago

oh! i know what u are thinking lol. I'm gonna watch that show again

Amber_B 23 days ago

What a tease !!!!!

BigBlueagain 23 days ago

I don't really trust Chinese media, but if she did, good for her. She's right, people need to date. ESPECIALLY in a stressful profession that they're in.

forever