Gummy shows love for IU and Park Bom's voices

By harmony4377   20 days ago   33,420   6,069   55
Park-Bom,IU,gummy,kim-shin-young

Gummy made an appearance on 'Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope' and showed admiration for her junior singers IU and Park Bom

During the radio appearance, Gummy discussed her fifth album 'STROKE' and her British-pop inspired title song "I I YO" produced by Gil. She also shared her thoughts on singing ballads, saying, "Up until now, I've sang songs that have to do with separation, so I wanted to sing a song that showcased my life story. Though this song isn't bright and lively, it has a hip hop feel to it and expresses the desire for dreams and hope."

After her live performance, host Kim Shin Young asked, "In all of Korea, your voice is well-suited to fit any type of song, and many people would rank you in the top five vocalists of all time. What are your thoughts?" In response, Gummy said, "I don't think so. There are many singers who can pull off various genres of music through their voices, particularly IU, Park Bom, Lee Sora, and Park Jung Hyun. I am very fond of their voices because their tone carries a strong personality."

In addition to talking about IU and Park Bom, Gummy also relayed her thoughts on SISTAR's recent disbandment, stating, "SISTAR was full of energy and that's why I liked them. Each member had a different tone to their voice, so I was able to tell which member was singing which lines."

SEE ALSO: Samuel Kim relays his feelings about the fans petition after failing to make the Top 11 on 'Produce 101'

1. Park Bom
    2. IU
    3. Gummy
    4. Kim Shin Young

estheram 19 days ago

Bom has a very unique and lovely voice but her bad technique ruined her voice.

whateverman 20 days ago

AWWW SO PROUD the queen has mentioned my faves bom, iu and sistar <3 i feel blessed

Julian5 20 days ago

You all need to check Gummy's new MV featuring JaeJoong as a boxer! (the video was deleted & re-upload)

ShayMin 20 days ago

Collab

sndalo 20 days ago

happy! that Gummy mentions Bomie , of course she has a beautiful voice .I really miss Park Bom and her lovely voice ♥ ❤

kimilin425best 20 days ago

Yes... I love how Gummy is not afraid to mention Bommie's name, despite Bommie's current situation.I love Bom and Gummy❤️

jeannesakarias 20 days ago

and now i miss my QUEEN PARK BOM

Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

Love for IU unni is ok but not for addicted smuggler monster Park Bom !

Virgobaby Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

I bet you look forward to AKP posting about Bom just so you can post that same tired ass thing over again. Move the f*ck on and get a life. I hope that if you ever make a mistake in your tired ass life that somebody harrasses you the same way you do Bom. Let Karma handle your ass....

Wang_Sejung Virgobaby 20 days ago

Mistake, mistake ?!!! Just look to Top to see what is the consequence of mistake ! The people like the addicted smuggler Bom, we don't want in Korea !

Virgobaby Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

Yeah whatever.....

Wang_Sejung Virgobaby 20 days ago

Yes, whatever..... Just open your eyes and smell the coffee!

No bitch no

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

Unni, be polite please. It's how your family raised you ?

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

No. I chose to be who I am. Plus my family raised me better than yours did

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

But your vocabulary is so dirty that I am thinking your family raised you in whore house ?!!! Did you grow up in whore house seeing your mother serving her clients and your father counting money of your mother work ?

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

DO NOT INSULT MY MOTHER. She's single. In case you're wondering, I got polluted by my schoolmates. It has nothing to do with my mother!

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

If you respect your mother you need to stay polite ! and what you mean you were polluted by your classmates?

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

*guilty smile* I don't know who brought in into the class, but I picked up the language from my classmates

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

U know u crossed the line when u dragged my mom into this. She really is an amazing woman to raise me all be herself

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

But your vocabulary and the way you are talking to your elder say the opposite !

Please. I'm not my mom or anyone else. I'm me. Thank you

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

I can be whoever I want to be on the internet. I believe that I'm a polite girl in real life

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

Just review your comments and tell me if a polite person will use such word ?!!! And you are your mom since it's she who is raising you and any lacking in your behavior is her fault.

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

No. I'm also human. I have the right to be who I would like to be. This isn't about my mother. I find it hard to be polite to someone like you.

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

Please. I'm not dumb enough to insult anyone's mother for being a whore or slut

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

so just don't reply to me or be mature ! See my reply to you and your reply !! It's how you can distinguish an educated well raised girl like me with an uneducated imature badly raised a girl like you. I guess since your mother is a single mother, she had to work hard to earn money and had no time to raise you properly.

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

I'm in middle school, and I do still have a lot to learn. But well educated? You? Lmao!

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

But it is fun replying back to you. You're not educated at all. Like I've said before, I knew better than to bash someone on the internet hurting other people.

kimilin425best 20 days ago

And DONT DRAG MY MOTHER INTO THIS I TOLD YOU! She went to a way better collage and university than you! Yes she works hard, but she raised me the right way. And I also have my grandma.

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

Mais c'est toi qui n'est pas eduque. Mois je suis tres eduque, je vais bientot avoir mon PHD en litterature Francaise, mais toi, ca m'ettonerai que tu vas loin dans ta vie avec ta mentalite et ta vulguarite !

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

The translation doesn't make sense.

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

Meme ta grande mere a failli a t'eduquer d'une bonne maniere petite fille. tu as une tres mauvaise futur devant toi.

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

Parce que Google translate traduit tout approximativement. Mais tu es trop bete pour comprendre cela.

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

We'll see about that. U don't even know me. And please write in English. The translating webs do a crap job

kimilin425best 20 days ago

U used google translate. You don't know French. Plus I don't like French. (No offense to the French people)

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

Mais je n'ai pas besoin de te connaitre pour dire qui tu es ! ta vulguaire language montre bien ta personalite, et crois moi ta mere ne doit pas en etre fiere !

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

Si c'est ca que tu crois, je peux rien faire. ! Je suis desole que tu crois que j'utilise Google Tanslate !

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

I'm not only one of the top in my class, I also excel in sports and music. I can totally beat you up in music, sports, and iq.

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

Really? Somehow I can't copy and paste the translation... wait for me...

kimilin425best 20 days ago

Pls write in English... people can't understand you...

Wang_Sejung kimilin425best 20 days ago

Mais tu disais que je n'etais pas eduque ? tu vois c'est ca l'education ! Le fait que moi je peux lire ce que tu ecris et toi pas !

kimilin425best Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

Translating this is really a pain in the ass.. hold on...

kimilin425best 20 days ago

你能讀懂這個嗎?

我不想學法文

Ryen Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

No love for Wang the Permanent Head Damage troll, especially when he refuses to take his medication!!

Ryen kimilin425best 20 days ago

Just ignore him. He doesn't know French, either. He's just a PHD troll who uses Google Translate a lot.

Ryen Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

Wang, we've been through this. Google Translate doesn't like it when you hide behind their app like a coward. That's why we keep telling you to take your meds. At least then you'll have the nerve to insult people in English.

Shuny Wang_Sejung 20 days ago

Wang leave bom alone. My god mate.

Wang_delulu_XD Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

Performing emergency medical procedures on my mental patient wangker

whogivesa 20 days ago

Sooo happy to see she's not afraid of mentioning Park Bom's name. 😢

starempress whogivesa 20 days ago

Gummy is with C-JeS (she's pretty much tied to a blacklisted group), she's done an album with Gil (who was blacklisted for a while), Park Bom used to be labelmates with her. Gummy has got nothing to fear of this crap that's going on

Longan_Lychee 20 days ago

Gummy has a unique voice herself and she is the OST queen. And she’s got a really good taste too, as we can see from her statement here

forever