Gossip, Social Media

Go Kyung Pyo responds humorously to media comments about him possibly gaining weight

By KpopJoA   19 days ago   22,364   819   7
go-kyung-pyo

Recently, actor Go Kyung Pyo was captured attending a press event, sporting a new hairstyle than from his recently ended drama 'Chicago Typewriter' and smiling brightly.

Then, on June 8, he took to his Instagram to share the photos the press took of him from the event. He wrote, "I am happy but that doesn't mean I gained weight... That's not what that means, right? Friends who believe I am happy."

The press articles seem to have titled Go Kyung Pyo's photos, "Go Kyung Pyo, who looks happy again," referring to the phrase "happy" as "looking chubby". The actor's comment on his SNS post suggests that after seeing the photos online, some of his acquaintances shared the photos with him, wondering if he'd gained weight after his drama!

Take a look at Go Kyung Pyo's sad, but hilarious, Instagram post below! It's not so much that he's gained weight... maybe it's the hair?

SEE ALSO: Samuel Kim relays his feelings about the fans petition after failing to make the Top 11 on 'Produce 101'

1. Go Kyung Pyo

beatz_hl 18 days ago

I just realize that in the screenshot say me gusta and siguiendo osea que el que es latino jaja :v

_Jarhon 18 days ago

Where's the handsome guy from the first photo?

michigoh 19 days ago

all i can is that that hairstyle definitely doesn't suit him. maybe on Johnny Depp, yes but not Go Kyung Pyo, no

fairy_floss 19 days ago

No, the phrase 'happy' is referring to a screenshot of a conversation in which one friend sent a photo that compared Go Kyungpyo before and after he lost weight, and the other replied with "But the left (before he lost weight) does look happier". Go Kyungpyo referred to the happening later on his instagram, where he posted a photo of himself with the caption "Going to eat (p.s the left does look happier.. you know what I'm referring to, right? But I'm still going to do it - diet)

2fat 19 days ago

It's just that horrible non haircut.

laconicraven 2fat 19 days ago

Can I get an amen? Girl that haircut is tragic. He looks absolutely fine otherwise.

2fat laconicraven 19 days ago

I love him to death. I just finished watching Chicago Typewriter and he made me cry.

The End