Social Media

Ga In assures fans that she's okay after the marijuana scandal

By yckim124   12 days ago   19,265   826   15
Ga-In

Ga In posted a message of assurance for her worried fans.

On June 12, Ga In shared on Instagram, "Everyone, don't worry ^^ I'm holding on and fighting well by myself. Good night ♡"

SEE ALSO: Ga In asks, "Why do I have to go to the police station?"

Recently, the singer revealed the details of her unstable mentality and also shared that she has been offered marijuana. Following the controversial post, the police started looking into Ga In's claims. The investigation is currently ongoing.

1. Ga In

robin1 11 days ago

What a weirdo.

marinalee27 11 days ago

I thought she was done with social media or SNS whatever SMDH

meltx 12 days ago

Even if they are not dating anymore, I hope someone is at least by her side. Right now she needs someone to keep an eye on her...also it is best to refrain from using social media since there are a lot of negativity at the moment. Hope she is mentally well.

way0leto 12 days ago

I just.. don't know what to say about her.. I didn't said it out loud because I try to refrain myself from saying a mean things to other. but, i can't help it. since the news about her instagram post, i really think she is attention seeker. i'm sorry that i have to say that.

mind_blown 12 days ago

"Fighting well by myself". They broke up yall.

SecondLeadQueen5 12 days ago

"Fighting well by myself"? Girl did you honestly think he was gonna stick around?

SecondLeadQueen5 12 days ago

I'm worried about your boyfriend and his friend not you boo...

bufallobiff 12 days ago

What about the dude she ratted out ?

Ninja_Poster 12 days ago

' by myself '

krell 12 days ago

Hopefully, the S.K POLICE are just 'going through the motions' to ensure that this 'Friend of GA-IN's BF' is NOT some kind of 'Drug Smuggler / Dealer' of significance. I would NOT care to be HIM just now. I will guess that GA-IN and her BF are *removed* from HIS 'Christmas Card' list ...

vav