Fashion, Pictorials

G-Dragon shows his unwavering charisma in 'Elle'

By mkim93   10 days ago   48,577   15,024   58
G-Dragon

G-Dragon was featured on the cover of 'Elle' for its July issue.

SEE ALSO: YGE says the red ink on G-Dragon's USB album was intentional

The first photo below is a close-up of G-Dragon, who stares directly into the camera with no particular emotion. However, it's this look that gives the readers the chills and becomes much more engaged with the cover. The red lights hitting the artist give off a cold vibe that gets you sucked into the photo. The second photo features G-Dragon in a jacket without a shirt underneath which gives a mix of a casual and formal look.

In addition to the photo shoot, an interview was taken place in which G-Dragon spoke about how it felt to release his solo album after four years but also the processes to accomplish the project. He also discussed what it felt like to live up to his stage name 'G-Dragon'.

1. G-Dragon

HarryBJ 9 days ago

Expelliarmus!!! Says G-Dragon....(thousands of fangirl faint)

mind_blown 10 days ago

He looks like an anime caracter on the cover picture! Pretty cool!

kalimilano 10 days ago

OMG .. he's killing me cause he's super HANDSOME   *_________*

kiko_san 10 days ago

G-DRAGON  UNTITLED MV  is now  15, 324, 968 millions view!  { 1 Week }

myanaconda kiko_san 9 days ago

Untilted? Hahahha

kiko_san 10 days ago

<3 Charisma and very talented G-DRAGON! <3

kacichan 10 days ago

He has amazing face, he know what to do with it, he photograps so well.

ojousama 10 days ago

Title on point. "Unwavering Charisma".

Delgrantxx 10 days ago

Deadly handsome. The first cover it's just amazing. He looks like an anime.

Delgrantxx 10 days ago

Waiting for the dedicated haters to downvote me. Plus the trash reply.

Longan_Lychee Delgrantxx 10 days ago

Anime looks much better that this micro dick in this particular Elle photoshoot. And... :) I’m not a dedicated hater. I like GD’s music actually

JeanaKJY Longan_Lychee 10 days ago

lmaaaaaaao. I am crying laughing at your pathetic attempts at being relevant babe. For a non hater, you sure do have a penchant for spouting hate and whining all over this section. :") I love how you're talking about his dick but like bitch you wished you had seen it ;") His shit is more important than your entire existence. Now, take your negativity and your worthless self outta here and exit in your momma's ass where you were shat out of. Bye :-*

Longan_Lychee JeanaKJY 10 days ago

Thanks for noticing me unnir and thanks for bothering to write a long ass paragraph.. I never knew you considered me relevant but... :)

JeanaKJY Longan_Lychee 10 days ago

Lmao darl don't get cute ideas, I consider my own entertainment relevant and I love cutting up little cunts like you for fun. :") You're welcome btw now go fetch that bone. ^_^

Longan_Lychee JeanaKJY 10 days ago

Haha but you didn’t cut me up. I cut you up, so much that it made you reply me with an essay... :)

JeanaKJY Longan_Lychee 10 days ago

Is that what you're telling your hurt little anus baby boo? :")

Longan_Lychee JeanaKJY 10 days ago

My ass never hurts because I use lube. I recommend you too because cum isn’t always enough. But then, you can remain butthurt, I’ve got no problem with that, darling :)

JeanaKJY Longan_Lychee 10 days ago

No babe it's okay I don't need all that cause you're the only one fucking a cactus on a daily basis. I love how you're tryna use my comebacks on me tho :") I hoped that trolls nowadays would come with a little originality. So are you done being a tragic bitch who hates on others cause nobody ever loved her or have you realized that nobody wants you here? :))

BaconIsMyHoe JeanaKJY 10 days ago

Omg! i think ure my next fav person! uve literally destroyed this troll so bad so many times lol but i think u shud just let her bitch on her own now coz its obvious she doesnt even have anything to say anymore lol

JeanaKJY BaconIsMyHoe 10 days ago

lmao tbh, I was just bored so I decided to indulge her. lel But yep you're right she's pretty pathetic, even for a troll and since her sad replies aren't entertaining anymore, I'll leave her to her barking. ^_^

Longan_Lychee JeanaKJY 10 days ago

Thanks for your paragraphs, I literally can’t stop laughing. Keep being a delulu YG stan and please, go ahead and pour your money into GD’s and Kiko’s/Komatsu Nana’s fuckcrib :)

JeanaKJY Longan_Lychee 10 days ago

lel. :") Dismissed~

veilless 10 days ago

the first one has this ethereal vibe to it, i love it. he's noticeably skinny in the second one tho, he must have lost some weight, i guess it's bc of touring maybe? i could imagine that making you drop some weight.

JeanaKJY 10 days ago

I admit he has lost some weight but he still looks stunning as ever. Honestly, combined with his talent, his gorgeous personality and his artistic mind- he's definitely one of the most beautiful men I've laid eyes upon. Love him more than words. Tho, it's funny how cute wittle trolls are inciting V.I.P's in the comment section. Let barking bitches bark. If you don't throw them a bone they'll scurry away. #love #KingJiyongIsBack

forever