BTS show off their smooth moves in new 'I Like It' dance practice video

By yckim124   21 days ago   106,655   31,371   67

BTS released a new dance practice clip for ''I Like It''.

On June 7, BTS treated fans with ''I Like It'' Part 2 dance practice video. The boys show off their smooth moves while looking mighty handsome as they dance to the older track originally released in 2013.
Go ahead and enjoy the new dance practice clip by BTS!

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. i like it

Mina_Zahid 18 days ago

oml jimin at the start from the back looks so goodfuck never mind he looks so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood all through out

bangeryun94 21 days ago

I don't know where allkpop got the idea that this was "new"  This was made at the same time they made a "punishment" video for Silver Spoon.

kpopace9 bangeryun94 20 days ago

Maybe BigHit just released the clip. So the clip would be 'new' for us. I also recognized the same outfits as the Silver Spoon dancing clip.

bangeryun94 kpopace9 20 days ago

Yes, now I understand what new is. Thank you.

TzuyuGirl 21 days ago

its amazing how BTS always working and preparing , they taking their careers seriously it's admiring .

ThsDee 21 days ago

It was the same day they filmed Baepsae so i thought it was a song as hyped as this and I like it is way smoother. I love it but i thought it was a different song

BBVIP2006 21 days ago

So they recorded same day with Crow Tit

youTaeyeonOMG 21 days ago

really ! " I hate it " about their slutty moves in their shitty dance...

Hellotreasure youTaeyeonOMG 21 days ago

I you don't like them, you could just move on...

bangeryun94 youTaeyeonOMG 21 days ago

And we really hate you and your pathetic whoring for attention.

Shitdowntaehyung bangeryun94 20 days ago

girl, don't even stoop yourself so low. just listen to cypher pt 4.

MishRarach 21 days ago

I'm a little bit disappointed with the choreo.. This song is really good (one of my favorite actually) and is perfect for the right choreo.. There is a lot of moves that are on point and look super cool.. but pelvis' moves?? Hell no.. I'm sure that a lot of people actually like it but it looks a little bit cheap to me and just not right.. sorry.. just my opinion..

choi_an_ni 21 days ago

1) I like the Korean version more,but not going to complain.This is gold 2) part 2 is japanese version,released back in 2014 not 2013, there is a korean version for part2 , but it never officially released (I think they only performed at concert)    3)They filmed in the same day as Bapsae ,I wonder how many unreleased dance practice video they have.

GoldenIdun 21 days ago

I wonder how many terabytes of unreleased BTS videos Big Hit is keeping hidden away lol :P I don't think they'll ever run out of old videos to release... They've probably stocked up enough to last a lifetime XD

freysan 21 days ago

I never knew how much I missed their old practice room until this.. it's a bit nostalgic for me.. also what are all these trolls doing here? are their oppas not giving them enough material to flail for that they invade other groups' articles to make their lives less boring? pity..

nickiminaj101 freysan 21 days ago

agree <3

Shitdowntaehyung freysan 21 days ago

yeah apparently trolls are being entertained by the BTS festa. This reminds me of how in Cypher pt 4, Rapmonster says You don't KNOW me but you know my name. I remember when I was first getting into BTS I loved watching Just One Day and all their dances in this old room. Like the boys would always do something weird, and have questionable fashion. So it's nice and familiar, this room. The newer one is like all white and cold.

bangeryun94 freysan 20 days ago

Love your comment. Bangtan is quality gold for trolls. Your gif is mega creepy.

forever