Actress Goo Jae Yi caught drunk driving by police

By elliefilet   9 days ago   17,685   566   53
misc

Actress Goo Jae Yi has been caught drunk driving by police.

SEE ALSO: Watch 'Show! Music Core' Live!

On June 16, her agency My Company stated, "It's true that Goo Jae Yi was caught drunk driving by Seoul's Yongsan District police on the afternoon of the 15th. The results of the investigation are not yet out. Goo Jae Yi has admitted her wrongdoing and is currently reflecting on her actions."

It's reported her blood alcohol level was 0.051%, which will result in the cancellation of her driver's license.

Goo Jae Yi recently starred in the KBS drama 'The Gentlemen Of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop' and is currently appearing on the beauty show 'Follow Me 8'.

1. misc.
    2. goo jae lee
    3. goo jae yi

allkpopellie 9 days ago

who is she? anyway, drunk driving is bad :(. Question, when they go on hiatus... how do they survive with no job... ?

mind_blown 9 days ago

Smh...

makan 9 days ago

WOW! I am shocked by so many negative and even mean comments here. TOP got mostly love and was defended, while she is basically attacked.For the record, I am for strong laws when it comes to drunk driving. But a .051 is probably a glass of wine, or so.  It is true that she should know her limit and the law, but seriously... a .051 isn't like she was drinking all day.

pink_oracle 9 days ago

Silly cow, way to throw your career way.

makan pink_oracle 9 days ago

Cow?

pink_oracle makan 9 days ago

Common expression in the UK.

makan pink_oracle 9 days ago

aaahhh got you! Glad I asked and didn't overreact. LOL, thanks for letting me know. I had a feeling that it was something different from what jumped into my mind.

pink_oracle makan 9 days ago

Well, it is female specific. But if a guy had done it I'd have called him a stupid knob. It's equal ops in gender specific insults.

L_catzzz 9 days ago

MY Company? Isn't it Song Ji Hyo company?

_Jarhon 9 days ago

I don't know you, but I'll be sure to remember your name and boycott any shit you're associated with! Bye bye drunk idiot

makan _Jarhon 9 days ago

you do know that is roughly one drink right, like a glass of wine or so...

_Jarhon makan 8 days ago

you do know that you're a fucking imbecile right? so....

makan _Jarhon 8 days ago

LOL... wow you really are not very bright. Did I embarrass your uneducated rant? You might want to check with someone about your anger issues.

peaceoutayll 9 days ago

Two reasons why she was drunk driving in the freakn' AFTERNOON:Something happened to her, like her boyfriend broke up with her

orShe is a habitual drinker

stopandplay peaceoutayll 9 days ago

I hope you're not trying to excuse such behavior

KirbyX 9 days ago

Strange these idols reflect after being caught.

BakaKaori 9 days ago

What is the legal limit in Korea? Isn't it 0.08 in the US? Just wondering. Either way, she shouldn't have been drinking and driving. And there was clearly a problem with her driving since she was stopped by police.

makan BakaKaori 9 days ago

could have been a DUI roadside check point, but you are right. 0.051 is very low. Not saying that is bad, but I am shocked that it was that low and the punishment is very hard... but if it saves lives then that is what is important.

Kurare 9 days ago

I know people who can down 10 shots of vodka and drive better than most sober people. 0.051% LOL

bokkeumbap Kurare 9 days ago

it's still wrong, that motherfucker could easily lose his judgement and kill somebody on the road. irresponsible cunt

_Jarhon Kurare 9 days ago

wow.. just fucking wow. Future drunk driver in the making. The very essense of drunks "Yeah yeah I've had dozen shots but I'm FIIIIIIIINE" --- /facepalm

Kurare bokkeumbap 7 days ago

More sober drivers are involved in vehicle collisions everyday by far. I don't think drinking and driving is a good idea... "but" y'all going places in life when you give a damn about 0.050 and 0.051. In the grand scheme of things, I guess if compared to a NO-tolerance rule THEN it would matter. But that wasn't my case... so ayyyyyyyyLMAO 1/1000th-I-give-A-hoot

bokkeumbap Kurare 7 days ago

your argument made you look even more stupid. If the sober ones can get into accident, let's not even talk about the drunk ones. There are more sober drivers than the drunk drivers coz most of us are not so stupid to endanger others' lives

_Jarhon Kurare 7 days ago

Im sorry but... are you American? Cause honestly, they're the only people retarded enough to argue against science.

vav