Variety

TWICE's Dahyun didn't know who J.Y. Park was?

By elliefilet   4 days ago   63,342   5,298   31
jy-park,twice,dahyun

TWICE's Dahyun revealed a hilarious story involving J.Y. Park on the May 20th installment of JTBC's 'A Hyung I Know'.

SEE ALSO: J.Y. Park is proven to be a trendsetter because 'Topshop' is now selling his infamous plastic pants

Dahyun gave the 'A Hyung I Know' members a pop quiz question, asking, "What is the answer I gave to J.Y. Park when he sent me a message on KakaoTalk?" She explained, "I received a message asking, 'Dahyun, what would you like to eat - Japanese food, meat, Beijing duck, or Italian food?'"

Apparently, she was caught off-guard by the message as Dahyun revealed, "My response was, 'I'm sorry. Who is this?'" The TWICE member explained she hadn't known her own agency head's phone number, and he simply replied, "JYP..."

1. J.Y. Park
  2. TWICE
  3. Dahyun
  4. a hyung i know

onedelacruise 2 days ago

click bait title

Moemorin 3 days ago

and he simply replied, "JYP..." ,, JYP oppa is the best with lines even in KKT. i must give him props even if he ;s a perverted old fart.

Moemorin 3 days ago

who the foook is that guy... xD get him Dahyun you are the real queen of t his planet and cute momorin is queen of mars!

Wang_delulu_D 4 days ago

So this is why JYP punished Twice with Signal...

pink_oracle Wang_delulu_D 3 days ago

People's were doubting Twice's domination, so he made a point to prove how much power they had.

FragleDagle 4 days ago

Dubu Savage yo!!!

intricate 4 days ago

why is JYP so creepy when it comes to TWICE xD....

Johncane intricate 4 days ago

you make him creepy

trogdorthe8th intricate 4 days ago

lol, this definitely made me chuckle. I still love that on the recent episode of Happy Together that featured some members of Twice and 2PM, Sana said that JYP will do aegyo for her and the members as well as 'Sha Sha Sha!', where as Junho just replied that JYP just yells at 2PMand tells them they can't sing, lmao! JYP clearly spoils Twice, but I don't think it's a bad thing. However, I do agree with you that sometimes it's a little creepy, but I've learned that's just the culture over there to idolize the youth and aegyo style, especially with girls. Hell, you want creepy, go watch their performance of 'Cheer Up' for army members on 'Real Men'. That....that was definitely a bit much to take in, for me anyway lol

intricate trogdorthe8th 3 days ago

it's just a dynamic he has settled on that the others have not xD

pink_oracle 4 days ago

I like to reply that to people I know, just for kicks.

TzuyuGirl 4 days ago

I did the same thing for my teacher who called after exam asking how I did on the exam , and I was like who is this O_O , and he said it's me and laugh , I said in serious tone who is this , then their was pause so I shut off the call , then when I looked for the phone number in true call I saw that it was my teacher and it was so awkward cuz I turn off the call on his face , I didnt mention it and just pretend it never happen !

nanowave 4 days ago

lmao aww. can't wait for all the pressed people to attack this fluffy baby out of jealouy <3

huggi 4 days ago

He missed a chance to send a voice message with his signature "JYP" whisper...

mabnab huggi 4 days ago

it would have been awesome hahaha

charged