Variety

The producers of 'Show Me The Money 6' drop sick rhymes in a cypher clip!

By beansss   8 days ago   31,132   3,060   30

Check out the dope producer cypher clip from the upcoming season of 'Show Me The Money'!

This season's producers have been deemed "the best yet" of all 'Show Me The Money' seasons, and consist of Tiger JK, Bizzy, Dynamic Duo, Dok2, Jay Park, DEAN, and Block B's Zico

See for yourselves how the producers prove their skills above!

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

1. Zico
    2. Jay Park
    3. Tiger JK
    4. Dynamic Duo
    5. Dok2
    6. Bizzy
    7. DEAN
    8. Show Me The Money 6

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 5 days ago

THIS IS GONNA BE LIT++++

MsArchetype 7 days ago

I can feel it in my bone. My skin. My muscles. And my goosebumps. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST LIT SEASON EVERRRRRRRR!!!! DID YA'LL READ THE JUDGES!!?!?! WE'VE GOT HONEY VOICED DEAN, AMAZINGLY AMAZING ZICO, DYNAMIC DUO! DADDY JAY PARK, DOK2, FANTASTIC BIZZY AND RAP GRANDFATHER! THE LEGEND! TIGER! J! K! I'd never any of the other seasons....but this...I'M GOING TO THE END!!

Rock30815 7 days ago

I dare Black Nut to come out with Tiger on the show.

ggerrdgdrg 7 days ago

DANGGG I THOUGHT DEAN WAS GONNA RAP

gelaaa 7 days ago

tiger jk's the true mvp

AVun 7 days ago

Dok2 looks foolish with those stupid ass dreads. It's one thing to like hip-hop music and hip-hop fashion, but to make your hair resemble a black person's hair, it's too much. Dok2 you are an OG, you aren't these fucking idols with their stylist dressing them up. Have some more respect for the culture u make ur bread off of.

ashablue 7 days ago

Betting $500 that they will air the behind the scenes of this in the show.

ashablue 7 days ago

Honestly this is the best lineup they have had so far. But I still wish there was a female rapper up there. This was the perfect time for Yoon Mi Rae to come and show who is boss.

waterglitter ashablue 7 days ago

Female's venue is in unpretty rapstar. This show is for the boys.

itsjason waterglitter 7 days ago

I would have to disagree. It would be a legit competition if their were more females on SMTM. Unpretty has become a mess with their dramatic editing/reshots and trying to make everybody look bad or favoring certain contracted talent (Yuk Jidam, Heize, Truedy). Not to mention, they seem to use the B-side/rejected tracks from the SMTM season they follow. It needs to revamp itself. Speaking of which, if Alex of Rania joining is true then its a trainwreck waiting to happen.

ashablue waterglitter 7 days ago

No anyone can come on this show. Thats why I hate unpretty, it promotes female rappers that are not even good. They play all tough on unpretty but they cant manage in SMTM. The only one who got close was Giant Pink but even she got eliminated. I wish some of the good female rappers would not be intimidated by the boys and step up their game

MsArchetype ashablue 7 days ago

yes! that's what i'm saying!!!

theblockbuster 7 days ago

Dean was the most stylish

theblockbuster 7 days ago