Special Features, Original Features

The Best K-Pop MV's that were released in 2005

By AllK_Maknae   4 days ago   91,597   2,352   83
Intro
The Best K-Pop MV's that were released in 2005
K-Pop has changed over the years, naturally, and we are becoming more accustomed to these newer, trendier sounds. However, that doesn't stop us from taking a trip down memory lane and enjoying some blasts from the past now and again. If you're in the mood for some nostalgia, check out these hit K-Pop songs and MV's from 2005! Music Videos sure have come a long way in 12 years!

SEE ALSO: Kim Ye Won and Jung Sang Hoon have a musical battle on 'SNL Korea'

1. misc.

iffah94 2 days ago

SS501 officially debut on 8 June 2005 with their mini album "Warning"Just love them so much!!! cant compare with any other kpop group..Saranghamnida SS501 <3 We TripleS always be there for you all.. FIGHTING!!!!

Longan_Lychee iffah94 2 days ago

Yes... warning from that martial arts expert that he’s gonna attack some buttholes!

iffah94 Longan_Lychee 11 hours ago

could you stop it?! mind your language, Its rude.... please....not all of them are bad okay... We try hard to believe in them and supporting them in anything...as to return the favor they gave us all this time through their song before and now okay... We love them just as the way they are...all of them.... Just please..stop it..enough is enough... Its not totally his fault and everyone has the right to get a second chances.

youcangoeatshit 2 days ago

Ah yes BoA my Queen. Also what bullshit are they saying that BoA gained more popularity earlier on. SHE HAS BEEN SLAYING SINCE DEBUT.

kpop17 3 days ago

SS501 just being awesome!

Longan_Lychee kpop17 2 days ago

SS501 has that fugly butthole attacker and supposed martial arts expert eeeeewwwww

Rock30815 3 days ago

oh snap!!! This was the year that I first got into kpop. If the first music video I saw wasn't Rising Sun, I don't know if I'd be a fan of kpop.

AeriSilverlight 3 days ago

RISING SUN

angel214 3 days ago

Twins of super junior the  best song for me , their debut .I love  this group , for me the best group of kpop in asia and in the world , even now. I m an elf for ever .Kiss elf france

SicaLicka 3 days ago

TWINS?!?!? that song is horrid lol

Hidden_KRD_Kiri 3 days ago

2005 was a good ass year for K-Pop. I remember the genre still wasn't all that popular yet outside Korea in foreign countries, but in my high school days as an overseas student in America I was burning DBSK, SuJu, Rain when he was still going by BI...SE7EN, Dynamnic Duo etc putting them all on CDs and selling them at school to students for like 2$ even though I risked getting all types of virus on my laptop and sh!t...I got so angry about that, but those were good times I have no regrets really. mid 00s K-Pop was the only thing getting me thru the day since I didn't faithfully listen to mainsteam American music all that much. DBSK, Epik High, SS501, Dynamic Duo & Lee Hyori was the life of any party back in 05. I wish I could rewind the time... *sigh* xD

skullsheep 3 days ago

DB5K, the only group who you can hear everywhere, especially in Japan and the only one who can beat BigBang then. Kpop scene changed so much that you can hand pick a few good songs that are not popular because it's a novelty catchy piece or western scene's recycled hiphop music. I mean at least the only thing the kpop now beats the Kpop music then is the MV.

oxb30854 skullsheep 3 days ago

Marcus answered I am inspired that anyone can earn $7391 in 4 weeks on the internet . ⓌⓌⓌ.joinmate2.ⒸⓄⓂ

Julian5 3 days ago

I see Gods DBSK in the cover I click <3

Longan_Lychee Julian5 3 days ago

Yes, ’’Mickey’’ is the god of toiletfucking... :)

Julian5 Longan_Lychee 3 days ago