Concerts / Events

T-ara's Hyomin and Jiyeon put on a sexy performance of "Trouble Maker"

By GhostWriter   15 days ago   96,565   11,115   57
T-ara,Hyomin,Jiyeon

Here's something to keep your mind off of all the drama with MBK and Boram / Soyeon.

On May 13, T-ara held a concert in Taiwan and one of the special stages included a sexy performance of "Trouble Maker" by Hyomin and Jiyeon. The girls looked amazing with Hyomin in a short white dress and Jiyeon wearing a black suit.

Check out the sexy performance!

In case you were wondering, Boram and Soyeon performed with T-ara in Taiwan and from fan accounts, they put on a wonderful performance.

Tip: ahmei

1. T-ara
  2. Hyomin
  3. Jiyeon

MK_Zi 14 days ago

one of my favorite groups that I never got to see in person. I don't think they ever performed in LA which is the furthest I'd ever travel to for a concert, but I'm glad they were all together for this performance though.

krell 14 days ago

So, (Saturday) MAY 20 Concert in MACAU will be T-ARA4 (not 6). Venue has 5000 seats. Not yet sold out ; but maybe soon. The HYOMIN & JIYEON song maybe is heating up sales.

MK_Zi 14 days ago

damn hyomin looks hella hot

crystalCassie91 14 days ago

It didn't seem well rehearsed.. It's like they kept forgetting the moves and it seemed a little lazy...

krell crystalCassie91 14 days ago

But also, T-ARA6 FANS are mostly just PLEASED to see them perform one last time together. Okay, it was not 'epic' somehow ; NOT sure that matters very much.

phillyboy 14 days ago

I wanna get my freak on now

simplyme 14 days ago

Omgash I've got a lady boner HAHAHA

JiminLee7 14 days ago

i never knew i needed this collaboration in my life. love it!!

MOM_IS_BACK 14 days ago

This was lit! Now SM give me a Taeny or Yulti version!

WonderCodeFever 14 days ago

I felt bad T-ara for all these drama they have been thru... The first song I heard from them was Lie, that's when I get really interested about them, until the news about new additional member to be add things just getting weird and more  and more worse... and that was during their best time for their popularity! I felt sad that their company can't sided them and help them during the scandalous was just more out of hand. And now they will be disband makes me so sad, I wish they will find a new page and find their musical soul to a better place and get back up. T-ara fighting!

eager_beaver 14 days ago

Is there anything more beautiful than the bodies of two beautiful women pressing against each other? Maybe when tree women do it.

totes