Suran reveals BTS member SUGA was beside her when she was feeling depressed

By KpopJoA   28 days ago   233,497   57,941   151
suga,suran

On May 31, a listening session was held in light of Suran's 1st mini album 'Walkin' where the artist shared her experiences collaborating with BTS' SUGA

Suran mentioned, "I had the chance to work with SUGA when I was featured in one of his mixtape recordings. After that, we kept in contact to talk about music and that was the time when I enjoyed creating music on my own in a dark, lonely atmosphere.

She went on, "But since I was working by myself most of the time, I felt depressed. It was a difficult time for me and SUGA was the one who reached out his hand. When SUGA said he wanted to help me and expressed his wish to work together, I went over to his studio and listened to a rough sketch of ''Wine". It was so bright and it made me happy so I told him I wanted to work with him."

SEE ALSO: BTS fans help #AGUSTD trend worldwide!

Onto her reaction towards topping charts with "Wine" (feat. Changmo), she said, "I was so surprised when I found out it was number one.  I am still amazed and very thankful."

1. SUGA
    2. Suran

TheyCallMeNwThng 23 days ago

Don't shipp them. But, it's a very nice song. Hope she's okay about these feelings.

HitlerUnicorn 26 days ago

DATE

HitlerUnicorn 26 days ago

(or be the bestest of friends, because friendship is magical and not everything has to be about dating)

seoyunaaah 27 days ago

2 years later: BigHit confirms Suga and Suran are dating.

Johncane seoyunaaah 27 days ago

LOL why the dislikes

Sharkry seoyunaaah 27 days ago

People are salty though lmao, they'd make a sweet couple tho

seoyunaaah Johncane 27 days ago

Well, this was meant as a joke but people are so serious these days :c

seoyunaaah Sharkry 27 days ago

i don't ship them. Don't get me wrong XD

Jaraiya_Ero Johncane 27 days ago

Don't worry about it, peeps like to hate cause their own lives are just as pathetic and boring..... Just keep rocking you good thing you!!

seoyunaaah Jaraiya_Ero 27 days ago

hate? Whut do u mean

Jaraiya_Ero seoyunaaah 27 days ago

Some people just live to dis others for no other reason that they can, freedom of expression is one thing but to dis for no reason is pointless and doesn't serve any purpose but to show one's contempt for someones opinion or reason.... Me I just go 'BLAH!!' and carry on with what I do, as longs as it doesn't directly or indirectly harm anyone. I'll keep doing what I do....

msalgarynn seoyunaaah 26 days ago

I can totally see this coming hahaha. She even featured in one of his song. And now she's the only artist (beside BTS and himself) who suga helped to produce.

circadianite 27 days ago

Aw sweetie pie.

Ojijini 27 days ago

now i really want a Suga for me :( why isn't there a boy like Suga around me?

ARMYnonymous 27 days ago

THEY ARE SEVEN YEARS APART ARMY!!!!!!!! Get yourself together and keep it to yourself till i say so! Idfc!!!!

Johncane ARMYnonymous 27 days ago

while they are probs just friends who cares if they are seven years apart, they are both adults

VeronicaVenus ARMYnonymous 27 days ago

its not armys bringing those ideas many are non fans. A lot of army likes her collabs with suga

Jiminstoleme ARMYnonymous 25 days ago

Are you stupid?! 7 years is nothing and they are adults. My parents have a 14 year age gap and they love each other because age is just a number

xxgiri ARMYnonymous 23 days ago

suran is 30 then?? omg, asians really look nice even if they get old. she is such a cutie!

Yunnie55 27 days ago

Suga would be a good friend to have! Envy her.

ShayMin 27 days ago

*waits for ARMYs to do what I highly suspect they will do*

Hopefully they don't...

clarissaxd ShayMin 27 days ago

doubt it armys loved her song and were supporting it from the start. Im gonna listen to her album, she catched my attention in sugas mix tape. If someone does i hope its very few because there is no reason for them to hate,people are only stirring things here (and most of them arnt the armys) from what i can see. But as an army myself i wont conclude so quickly, well wait and see but i feel it they wont make it big.

ShayMin clarissaxd 27 days ago

you KNOW what the fandom is capable of

clarissaxd ShayMin 27 days ago

of course as an army myself i do know it hence why i wont conclude on your statement so quickly for it might happen but like i said most of the comments stirring up a relationship thing is comming from non fans. If armys dare cause a big stirr then i wont be shocked but ill also be disappointed because we were supporting her and will be blindly hating her and have no reason to hate. I wont be apart of it but its too early to call it. A lot like the idea of him supporting her is what im reading the most on other sites, but yeah bringing this kind of "they mingled" i feel armys might take that little thing and make it big (as many big fandoms do) i only hope they ignore it.

LveKimTae ShayMin 27 days ago

Did u see the comments from Armys? 99.9999% are praising Suga for being by Suran's side and are actually shipping them.

Kiarai 27 days ago

I don't stan any of them but I find this beautiful?

lanterngirl 27 days ago

She's releasing a collab with Dean soon too! Glad Suga helped her out and shone the spotlight on a great singer and nice person, too.

forever