Movies

Sulli shares her experiences working with Kim Soo Hyun + first reaction upon reading the script of 'Real'

By KpopJoA   24 days ago   44,379   4,018   11
Sulli,Kim-Soo-Hyun

On May 31, a press conference was held for film upcoming 'Real' starring actor Kim Soo Hyun, Sung Dong Il, and Sulli

At the event, Sulli talked about working on set with her fellow co-stars, and said, "It was a good atmosphere overall. Sung Dong Il sunbaenim was very kind to me and Soo Hyun oppa also played around a lot so there was no need for me to be anxious."

She added, "I think I became more comfortable towards the end of the shoot."

Sulli also admitted she had trouble getting into the scenario in the beginning. "I closed the script booklet as soon as I read over it. I didn't understand what was going on at first so I had to read it about three times," she said.

The idol -turned-actress continued, "I think I finally got it after reading it the sixth time but I wanted to star in this film from the very beginning."

SEE ALSO: 'Real' staff comment on the nature of Sulli's explicit scenes in the film

In 'Real', Sulli is taking on the role of a physical therapist named Song Yoo Hwa who treats Jang Tae Young (Kim Soo Hyun), a cold-blooded shooter.  'Real' is an action/noir film set in the world of crime and gambling. It is set to premiere at the end of June.

1. Sulli
    2. Kim Soo Hyun

krell 24 days ago

http://www.allkpop.com/forum/search/6467617/?q=sulli&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=15&c[user][0]=459 ... <-- SULLI Slideshow ; including current photos from "REAL" Movie 'Promo Press' gathering (21 photos ; 200 in total).

ThatGirlElena 24 days ago

I can't wait to watch this movie !

OnehoeforWonho 24 days ago

Defo anticipating this movie

tinabeery 24 days ago

" I closed the script blanket as soon as I read over it. I didn't understand what was going on at first so I had to read it for like three times" I think I finally got it after reading it the sixth time but I wanted to star in this film from the beginning"WHAT!!!!!.... she sounds really confused, she wants to be in the movie but she doesn't understand it...is she trying to lie or she is bad at public speaking.

BigBangVIP_NYC tinabeery 24 days ago

Or maybe Allkpop is bad at translating....?

Longan_Lychee BigBangVIP_NYC 24 days ago

other sites had the same translation though.. queen Sulli needs to practice her public speaking sometimes...

bangeryun94 tinabeery 24 days ago

Al Pacino, Jack Nickelson, Ryan Reynolds, Tom Selleck ... some of Hollywood's leading men, have all turned down scripts because they didn't understand the plot.

tinabeery bangeryun94 23 days ago

They turned it down because they don't understand it, but in her case, she said she doesn't understand, why is she in it, was she forced?

bangeryun94 tinabeery 23 days ago

What she said was that she initially didn't understand it, she had to read it several times before she understood the meaning

Wang_Sejung 24 days ago

Lucky bastard the wanker pervert BigBlueagain !

krell Wang_Sejung 24 days ago