MV Releases

SISTAR drop MV for final track 'Lonely'

By elliefilet   28 days ago   72,179   17,831   50

SISTAR have dropped the music video for "Lonely".

SEE ALSO: Watch SISTAR perform their final stage on a music show with "Lonely"

Though the title is "Lonely", the MV follows the girls of SISTAR as they vacation together, having fun in a hotel and at a beach. The girl group confirmed they would be going their separate ways, and this is their last release for fans.

Check out SISTAR's "Lonely" MV above!

1. SISTAR
  2. lonely

9AF 27 days ago

Sistar was one of my favorite bands when I got into kpop. The first m/v I remember seeing was, 'So Cool!' And yes, they were.

rickkelly 27 days ago

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.For those who didn't want a sad goodbye song, I recommend finding the "Girl Crush" concert videos on YouTube. There are some great fan cams and it is more of a fun trip back through Sistar songs.

phili721 27 days ago

this song is really really really good

richie9x 27 days ago

Mixed emotions about this song. Good to see another great song from Sistar. But sad that it vill be their last.All the girls look amazing but I'll always have a special place in my heart for Hyorin. I hope this wasn't because her comments about the weight restrictions placed on the members my the company.

bigsuper501 27 days ago

I honestly still can't believe they're disbanding. It's just so sudden I really didn't see this coming. Was just watching Soyou and Dasom in vegas on Battle Trip and now it's time to say bye :'(

Hemlock 27 days ago

allkpop, another SISTAR article, wow! did Suzy kick you out of her payroll or are you taking a hiatus from daily media-hyping her? Anyway, I like SISTAR so it's good, thanks for the update

hiroonakamura 27 days ago

it's a decent song actually. but since it's a bit too slow for idol groups, it wont be a hit (kpop fans in korea are too easy to read)

cabbagejuice hiroonakamura 27 days ago

it actually has a melon roof hit right now, its been #1 for 10 hours

hiroonakamura cabbagejuice 26 days ago

sounds great! i hope it can stay on the charts for a while and not just the usual 1-2 days that most big groups get nowadays!

csome2 27 days ago

It's was a Beautiful MV but wish they William break up

ppase 27 days ago

was a nice MV. Still on top. Will miss them as four.

makan 27 days ago

This was a really well done farewell song and MV.  While it is sad, over time it should comfort all those who love Sistar! Very classy and well done... Best wishes for each of their futures.

forever